Reviews for The Devastis Factor
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 13 . 1/5
I sincerely wish you would continue this work; it's really quite splendid.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 13 . 2/13/2008
I know it's been years since you've worked on this story, but please continue, it's interesting! And pretty decently written too.
some person chapter 13 . 4/17/2006
First off, I just have to say what an awesome writer you are, dude. Another thing...I think I figured out what Min's problem is, with the whole whispery-thingy and her memories. Min is Minari! Since they reprogrammed Minari, she lost all her memories of her findings on the Devastis Factor, right? So now that she's Min, and that she's out of range of the Control Brain's signal, Minari's memories of of the Devastis Factor are returning to her! Well, till the next update

~Rynne
helgoth11 chapter 13 . 2/4/2005
:( I know it shall probably not happen, but...

ZIM AND TAK! WOOT!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 5 . 10/4/2004
Pretty good so far. I shall read the rest later.
Airelle Vilka chapter 13 . 5/30/2004
Oh, this is awesome. Tak in debt to Dib- hehe, talk about irony. And I was wondering about the debt thing in Irken society, because I had the idea circling around in my head as well... glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks so. Anyway, you did a wonderful job, and I hope you continue soon. You have a good plot and an excellent vocabulary and grammar, and it would be a waste of talent (not to mention a great story) if you didn't finish this. :) [And if you have the time, check out my own ZimFic, "The Worthwhile Bounty." There are so few of us in this fandom; we need to stick together. _] Once again, great job and kudos.
Airelle Vilka chapter 12 . 5/30/2004
Good job, Dib- upheld your own and Zim's moral code all in one shot. :)
Airelle Vilka chapter 11 . 5/30/2004
Aww. So cute.

And now, the mystery of Zim's sudden transformation is cleared up. :)
Airelle Vilka chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
Whoa! Wait! Just figured out who exaclty Min is. Hehe... good work, excellent plot twist... almost missed it, too... _
Airelle Vilka chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
Something freaky is going on, no?

I like how you have have shown the Tallests as more than one-sided, power-crazy despots. It's clear that as characters, they're pretty multifaceted.
Airelle Vilka chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
“’The hots?’ What is that, some kind of earth disease?
Airelle Vilka chapter 8 . 5/30/2004
I'm glad Dib has Mimi... just in case something goes wrong, at least she/it will be there to help him out.
Airelle Vilka chapter 6 . 5/30/2004
Ah, so she's an Invader. Should have figured as much. Betrayal of the highest order... sounds ominous... but who will betray whom, I wonder?
Airelle Vilka chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
"Even if there were someone following him..." God, I can't tell you how many people mess up on grammar in a sentence like this. Just for avoiding the mistake, I applaud you. Great job on the chapter, too... I wonder what this female Irken is up to... has she been sent to capture Zim and bring him back to the Massive... (?) Going on to read more.
Airelle Vilka chapter 3 . 5/30/2004
Oh my gods... Ms. Bitters- again! Hehe, they're never getting away from her. Great story by the way...I'm really enjoying it. It's clear that you took some time and effort in writing this, and I applaud. It's good to see Zim and Dib as friends, and Red and Purple get their comeuppance from the Control Brain. Can't wait to read more. _