Reviews for Faith
unkown chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
i hate this bloody story it had me cryin for a half hour after i read it! but it was good enough to have made me cry.
PurpleFive chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
OMG! That was the best story ever! I hope you aren't completely finished yet. The story brought every emotion ou in me, and i'm not a very emotional person. That was by far, the best, most intence story i have ever read. I only have 2 good words to describe it:

Bloody Brilliant!
my wheezy chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Oh ... wow.

God.

The ending just got to me, I can't even think. So incredibly sad, but so beautiful.

I can't even really think of what to tell you, and if you take into account that I had a running list of comments through the whole story, and they completely left my mind when I read the last four sentences ... I think that says something. I generally leave fairly long reviews.

The can only remember three things:

1. Thank God something rediculous like "true love's first kiss" didn't save her in the very beginning. I'm glad I held out faith that it wouldn't end like that.

2. I really liked Hermione's characterization. People who have lost their mind are not easy to write, and you pulled it off brilliantly. She wasn't off-the-wall, but she wasn't there.

3. There were a few grammatical errors, and some sentences that could be tweaked, but nothing that really distracted from the story. I can't think of any right now, though. I usuaully try and have examples, but, like I said, the end just ... *sob*

And, just to let you know, I really am very glad true love's kiss didn't save her ... but I almost wish it had.

I'm so reccing this to everyone I know.

JJ
Laura chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
i dont really understand the ending. did she die oe was she just asleep?
Padfoot2289 chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
Ron didn't deserve that ending.
themadscriptor chapter 5 . 11/7/2003
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this story. It's just one of THOSE stories...if I'm making any sense. The title is perfect - Faith; and although it ends sad, I believe it ends perfectly. They love each other and they know it and Hermione remembers. Whether the reader wants to believe she woke up the next day or slept on forever, it's an amazing story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
did u finish the story? if u did, its not FINISHED YET~! CONTINUE THE STORY AND PLEASE MAKE IT A HAPPY ONE!
Straycat1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2003
is she dead? oh jak, dont do that! happy ends give us happy endings! this story was very well written, but no I am depressed. better go check your other stories, see if they would cheer me up...
Nesserz chapter 5 . 10/4/2003
That was...so sad yet so cool at the same time. Well written. Keep it up!

Nesserz.
omg chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
oh hell that was sad such a sad story specially tha begining read it its gd
HPFAN14 chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
OH MY GOD! What a beautiful, beautiful story!

But please let Hermione wake up!
the-love-of-ron chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
i just wanted to say that i loved this story! it was absolutely beautiful, gorgeous...everything!

thankyou!
STARCHICK140 chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Serge99 chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
Yeah, sad ending. But techincaly a well written-end. I nearly cried when I read the last lines. Although in the first time, I was wondring, Why the ending seems have an emotionless characters. When I re-read the chapter again, I didn't find another way to end the chapter or the story better then that stile in a way that implies the title of the story.

Very sad story, yes. A good written story, yes.
BlueFullMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
oh my god! Please make hermione wake up in the morning.*cry*:.-(

After that story, all I want to do is to cry.

But never mind. I liked that story. it was pretty good. But it's too bad about Ron and Hermione.

BlueFullMoon