Reviews for Not Gonna Get Us
Lover-of-all-things-Awesome101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That was a wonderful, beautiful story...but so sad.
Lady Navajo chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i really liked it even though it was kinda short
Prince Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
heehee

im not lafin at the story, the story was like wow

im lafin at the fact that i was listening to the song'not gona get us' by tatu when i saw this story!

heehee

brilliant
mokona chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
It was beautiful... simply beautiful.

teardrop, teardrop

mokona

sniffle
Emmasj chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
AW! Love it. Sweet, but not too sappy. Demented in it's own special way.

Very good.

~Emmasj
Jack S chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Aw man! That made me cry dude! I *sniff* loved it dammit...*grabs kleenex box and runs away to the bedroom*
Turner-Bloodline chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
okay holy crap so beautiful i love it wow
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
wow, *whistles* short, sweet, succinct and packing one hell of an emotional left hook. I just read your happy christmas kiss fic, clicked on this and got blind-sided, very sneaky.

I hope you write more PotC soon, you have a flair for it, but make it longer next time, ne?

Later.
Catmint chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
*sniffles* This is *so* *sad*! Beautiful, but so, so sad.
child-of-water-magic chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Great story bit sad thoiugh make another and make it more cheerful at the end very touching. _
Madam0cta chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Aw. -sniffle- I don't know about anyone else, but I really liked it. I don't think it was sappy at all, just very sad, but in a good way. - Wonderful angsty-ness!
Dark-Phoenix22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I think that this story was and extremely well written one and it was a pleasure to read. But I think that you should write an epilogue to end the story about what happened when the ship arrived. The story seems kind of unfinished without one.
The Girl Who Loved Jack chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
That was amazing. It was one of the few fan fics that has Really made me cry not just tears welling up in the eyes. Slash and Death/Murder/Suicide/MurderxSuicide make me cry and when almost all of those are mixed to gether plus Losha angst I'm waterworks curled up in a ball crying! Keep writing you have great talent!
nikithevirus chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
it was beutifull... *tear* ;_;... i wish they could have had another option,though...*tear,tear* ;_;
ImaginaryWhisper03 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Sure...right as I'm sitting here with "Too much love can kill you" and I'm reading WHAT? Stories where people are dying! Shnurg.

Well, I must say that I did love it (and I love that song, by the way.) Twas not sappy or anything. It was just Sad as I'll get out.

Going on favorites.