Reviews for Scrolls for The Brokenhearted
Amaterasu1969 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Hey there! Glad you updated this one. Your writing style has definitely improved from the last chapters! Also, I like how you portrayed their rejection by the humans. I was really curious why their mother was called "Kumiko", until the guards called her "Izayoi". xD Nice job so far, can't wait for your next update!
SUPAfast JeLLyFisH chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
First time reader! I usually don't fav stories if there're a few chapters in, but you've got me hooked. I love it! I find it very well told, simple and not over complicated (though that's fine too) Can't wait for the rest of the plot to unfold. XD
Blah-di-blahNo-NameAnynomous chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
I don't think it's too descriptive either and like “Oneesan no Miroku Houshi” I wonder very much why you haven’t gotten more reviews. It’s awesome.

I really look forward to the next scroll: “Till Death Do Us Part” even though it probably won’t come.

It has now been sixhundred and seventyone days since you last updated, but I’m trying to keep my hopes up.

Anyways… puhhleze update soon_
Mad-4-Manga chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
0,0

wow...this is really AWESOME!

PLEASE UPDATE!
SentinelBreeze chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
oh that is so sad, how she had lived though all those years of agony and torture... but one thing I want to know is... what the hell is sesshoumaru's problem? I know y he is like he is but besides that fact it seemd like he has his foot stuck way to far up his A$$.. sorry about my language.. but this is a really good story! I hope you update soon...
From a fan and Fellow author,
kirie kimochi
Check out my fics k
Fyelin chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
woo hoo u updated a very good chap. plz update soon
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Good story so far. I'm wondering why you have so few reviews on this.
~Melissa~
Fyelin chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
oh my god that was so good plz update soon or i will be furious if u update soon i will tell kelliann(partner) to update too
Shalila-Chan chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
OO! I love your story so much! PLEASE CONTINUE! I wonder what's gonna happen!
ALF chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
I don't think your fic is "too discriptive" at all! Beautiful writing, I like your style. It's very original; I'm curious to see how it goes...
AKayLi chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
i think its as beautiful story so far plz let me know when the next chapter is ready i was thinking about doing something like this also but yours is like wow keep it up
Wei-Cool chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
your fanfic is a little bit too discriptive but it is good. just make some parts a little more interesting. _
purple hotagi chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Hm... Interesting. Would Sesshoumaru really address his father like that, though? Well, never mind. In this fic, Inutaisho (was Inuyasha's father really named that?) is much more laid back and relaxed than I'd imagined.

Reyhana should hurry up and learn the survival tactics and such that all demons (even half, or third, or fourth demons) worthy of their name should know.

The story isn't going to have a completely tragic ending, is it?
Divine Heart chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Very good and original! This story seems promising to me, so please update soon!

~*Divine-Heart*~