Reviews for Sunglasses
Saberpilot chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
So kawaii! *_* I loved this one-shot- very cute and it was an easy read. Nice plot focus, using the sunglasses. Keep up the good work!
rubylake24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I like this; it's cute. Few minor grammar mistakes, as far as I can tell. Update Chronicles, please? I really like that one.

BTW: the short angry one's name is Meryl, not Merle.
mingleningles chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow, I really like. Just got into Trigun meself, and love it. I'm guessing this is a one shot, but I hope it's not. Anyway, nice job. Your stories are flawless, and I love it.
Psi-Neko chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This is really good. It adresses some of my own ideas on Vash being drunk, since it would probably be very stupid for someone who's wanted by everyone and thier sister and his own brother. Any way are you planning on making a sequel?

Ja ne
Chevira chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
"You’re not really drunk are you, Vash the Stampede?"

God. Cannot tell you, neechan, how much I LOVE that line! I don't even know why o_x It just jumped out and tried to bite me (which resulted in my fending it off with a rusty spork and thus impaling it...)

Anyways.

I didn't see any mistakes, except the overuse of that one word, which I told you about _ I love the way you characterized Vash. Slightly dopey, as usual, but with an underlying seriousness that you don't often see from the 'Stampede, yet you managed to pull it off

Wolfwood...well, as I have yet to see him, I can't say much. So I'll just have to take your word for how he acts.

All around, a very cute story.

Hugluff!

Dayle
Dillon chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Intriguing. And a little sad. Very nice.

Dil
Nate chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Lol great fic and you even managed to pull of the v/w easily. Always knew you were a good writer so i dont want to hear you complaining about how this story is crap later ok.

nate