Reviews for Pretty Psycho Magical Project: Kodachi!
kapuis chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
VEry good and original fic.
I like Kodachi and Kuno, they are very in characters.
I look really forward to see the next chapter and the confrontation between Kodachi and Ranma.
Anarade Relle chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Kodachi as a magical girl fighting the forces of evil is both one of the most amusing and terrifying things I've read of in quite some time!
beege chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
So far as updates go, all things in their own time, but I would like to see an update for this sometime. Though you seem to be playing it for laughs there is too much potential in the idea of Ranma/ko and Kodachi representing the opposite forces from what you'd expect for this story to simply die out.
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
And Ranma's the opposite? Hah!
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Are you *sure* you're not dead ... ? _;;
p chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Not dead? are you sure?
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I've said it before and I will say it again you are a awsome writer dude. I wish I could write half as well as you do but unfortunatly as you said I have absoltly no redeeming features in my story. I did fix sum of it if you want to read it but if you dont i undestand
Wyrm chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Kodachi as a magical girl? May God have mercy on us all. ;-)
Aondehafka chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Today is a good day.

Seriously, THANK YOU. This fic has got potential like I haven't seen in a LONG time. Speaking as someone else who has to make time for writing (read your rant on your page), I'm glad you're still going strong and producing stuff this good. Looking forward to more, and I promise not to whine if it takes another month or longer.

After all, my own chapters take at least TWICE that much time...
Sorrow2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Ebiris, you nut! Kodachi, a magical girl? The Terror! Looks like it will be fun, though! P
travis1057 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
this is good continue it
Ranma007 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Kudos on your new fic. I'm looking forward to new chapters.