Reviews for Just Another Day in Santuary
Sonnenschein3085 chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
I love this story! Is there a sequel?
xxunowhoxx chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
that was a great story
hi chapter 12 . 11/20/2004
LUV IT! but marriage? wow didnt xpect that... kinda odd... mayb nxt time jus a 'i luv u' and a sweet kiss... but wut the hey this storys great anyways! good job..
Brennan's Angel chapter 12 . 9/30/2004
Aw... that was beautiful I liked this story it was cute and nice and funny. Very good work and can't wait to read Part 2.
loveconquers chapter 12 . 9/12/2004
Aw, such a cute ending for a cute story! Thank you so much! I laughed my head off at your A/N about feeling free and throwing confetti everywhere, I know exactly what you mean by that! :) It's such an exhausting process, but so rewarding at the same time. I am so happy to hear you have more to write and share with us! Thank you!
Fiery Feral chapter 12 . 9/8/2004
I'm almost afraid to ask how many a whole heap is...lol.

Great story. You really did a wonderful job. Hope to see more from you soon! D
Big Time Crazy chapter 12 . 9/8/2004
Great story! I hope Part 2 is as good as this one! I can't wait to see what happens next!:)
SC chapter 12 . 9/8/2004
Not bad but you really need to proof read or get a beta e.g. accented? don't you mean accident? and hessonite - erm what?
melodie568 chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
you get my review because this is an awesome story and i want to read some more thanks :)
MariShal chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
Lovely chapter! I miss Emma so much. Write Shal & Bren cuteness too, please. Update faster :-)
loveconquers chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
Thank you for updating! Great story, I can't wait to read more! And I am happy to hear there will be a sequel! Thank you!
Molecular 12 chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
OH MY GOD! SO GOOD. Please continue! I love the story.

Oh, some advise, proof read, way to many word errors. (wrong words, ex. what instead of want).
fran chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
Update soon please.
Fiery Feral chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
I hope Shal and Emma will be ok. Post soon please! D
viviana chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
Wow! That was great! Really great! Please update really soon! Love the story! Just keep it funny!
Viviana