Reviews for Steel Swan
fireand'chutes777 chapter 20 . 2/27
If you've ever wondered if your writing has had a lasting impact, I found myself humming,

"...I'm your basic teenage bomb, and I'm here to save my mom...you can't stop me, 'cause I'm-" / "-Li-quid Mur-der,"

In my head tonight as I brushed my teeth.

I also find myself thinking about when the electric Humvees you wrote about will finally be deployed in-theater.
fireand'chutes777 chapter 3 . 11/18/2018
Looking back on it: This chapter with the scramjet played a supporting role in getting me into aerospace engineering. (Virginia Tech, Aerospace Engineering and Creative Writing, May 2014.)
I'd known I'd wanted to do some sort of engineering with airplanes since I was eight or nine or so, but this intersection of engineering and evocative scene-setting was so vivid and lifelike that it left a lasting impression.
fireand'chutes777 chapter 19 . 11/18/2018
This is a blast from the past; I read this fanfic series in 2004 or 2005 or so, and it's what got me into writing fanfiction in the first place. The reason I'm writing you now is because my Shaolin Kempo dojo recently hosted a grandmaster for a week of seminars, and the topic was escrima. The moment the topic was announced in class a few weeks ago, I thought of your stories, and Kimi, and her and her sticks ripping through the compound like liquid murder. This story gave me an interest in the topic way back then, and learning one-stick and two-stick techniques on Thursday and Saturday felt so satisfying, like some combination of closure, and coming home, and a circle finally complete.
CastaS chapter 20 . 8/11/2006
after reading the trilogy, i'm out of words which can tell you, how great this story is.

excellent work.
dartblade chapter 20 . 3/9/2006
lol this is the second time ive read this and i LOVE IT COMPLETELY sorry you dint get nomminated for the fannie awards though i was seariously ticked that no one read this man they must be nuts or blind not to have read this story please update the fourth part soon

please and thank you
dartblade chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
hi i noticed that in the 4th part of the the trilogy you never included that part of dick coming back at them with a lawyer thing or you just dint thing it was important just wondering if you were going to put somthing about that in thats all
fireand'chutes777 chapter 19 . 11/1/2005
Quote:

"...She raised her head, her eyes emblazoned with a new hatred which, while fueled by the pain of the blow to her face, also served to mask it somewhat. "My...face...? You...BITCH!" she shrieked as she catapulted from the floor at Kim, swinging viciously with a right. Kim immediately ducked to her left from the punch and threw her right knee deep into Shego's midsection, the room pealing with a deeply forced "DU" from the raven-haired harridan as she doubled. Kim's leg was still planted in Shego's stomach as she twisted to her right, uncoiling her right arm and slamming the back of her fist against Shego's already-wounded face, causing her foe to burst forth a new grimaced cry of pain..."

Grab your backpack, Shego, 'cause The 'Perfesser' is takin' you to SCHOOL! -)
John chapter 20 . 9/4/2005
all three of these stories were great espesaly this last one i hope that u make another part to this story.

John
zero9g9 chapter 20 . 8/31/2005
Wow. I just- wow. This story (all three parts of the trilogy) has kept me on the edge of my seat, and taken me along for a ride that moves like magic. I don't know how you got the time, resilience, or inspiration to make this, but it rules.
Yuri Sisteble chapter 20 . 8/28/2005
Daimond!

Sugoi!

Shiznekkin!

I had to finish the whole Trilogy before writing a review.

I have a system of d/l stories to my handheld and reading when I have a moment.

I could NOT put your stories DOWN!

I can count the number of stories that make me cry on one hand. The Celler Trilogy made me cry in nearly every chapter! The emotional roller coaster is phenomenal!

Even those times I could see an event coming a mile off, I cried when I got there.

Everyone is perfectly in character. All the side plots are beautiful. From the steady stream of 'jerks that get their due' to the Danime storyline.

I really love all the backstage anecdotes that Kim tells.

You say you are too descriptive. HEMMINGWAY was too descriptive!

Yes, I skimmed a few paragraphs, but I often went back for something I had missed and I NEVER wanted to miss anything!

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!

What publisher do I write to in order to refer you?
Zaratan chapter 20 . 7/31/2005
This was, without a doubt, one of the most unique stories I have ever read! It was amazingly well written, and portrayed in such a way as to appear plausible to the reader. I had my doubts when starting the first part, but your amazing grasp of story telling allayed those quickly. Thank you!

PS God, I felt old trying to interpret the teen speak!
DigiSim chapter 20 . 5/19/2005
I'm thinking you should be all about sequel. Make this into a quadrilogy and that would be so diamond. I know you finished this before the actual series ended at 65 episodes with the final So the Drama movie, but I would love to see what happens after in your world. I wonder if Kimi and Ron will have any sort of relationship. I also wonder how Rufus will enjoy cheese in the Flesher enviro. If not making it a quad, then at least a one-shot that ties up the loose ends.
Tannim Murphy chapter 20 . 12/6/2004
You have completely spoiled me for any Kim Possible fanfiction that I could ever read from this point on. This three part story is a gem, and well-written to the point where it's a wonder you don't have a job doing this for a living.

My favorite story before this one was "Man from Mundania", by Piers Anthony. Both have similer elements; traveling to different worlds, the reaction and complication it brings, and the love that can span entire galaxies. I can't say thank you enough for writing this. It was my joy and honor to read.
William D. Ponder chapter 20 . 7/15/2004
The story was was well done and my nieces (13 & 15) loved it and want more. I had to print out the story for their 3-ring binders. Thanks for making reading interesting for them.
Madelynne Rabb chapter 20 . 7/8/2004
How the heck to you continue to do it? The action, the emotion...and I have to say that I loved Ki when she was taking out the "slugs."

This story had me so emotionally involved, I could feel my heart pounding as I read what Ki did.

Words fail to describe...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »