Reviews for I'm Ok
degrassijayandalex chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
Great last chapter and I liked the part at the end. When the guys walk in and then they are like Jesse is dropping outta school, and then Letty is like good for you. Then all 4 guys are like what? lol. Great fan fiction! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter sucks that the last one is the next one. Also I love Dom's reaction to Letty when he sees her! Cant wait to go and see what is going to happen in the last chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter and its good that Dom is getting outta i love it how Dom is like I would kill him to Vince if he tried anything with .Oh and lol that Jesse added that Letty was hot . Can't wait to read the next few chapters! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! and I didnt think that Letty would get back with him right away. I thought they would have a fight and then they would talk later and get together. Also I wonder if Erica is lieing or not? hmm.. anyway i cant wait to go read more and it sucks that there are only a few chapters left (
degrassijayandalex chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter and Vince is such a great friend he got Letty to come back and talk to Dom! I cant wait to see what is going to happen with Letty and Dom. Cant wait to read and find out! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad that Vince came and told her to go talk to Dom. Also god is Erica tran a . Can't wait to see what is going to happene when Letty and Dom talk! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter and lol at the end with Leon and . Oh and I loved it how Leon was like to Dom no you can't talk to Letty you hurt her enough. He is so nice to her. I can't wait to read more now! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. I also like it how Letty and Jesse have a brother sister realtionship and same for Letty and Leon. God Dom is so stupid. I'm glad that Letty at least has Jesse and Leon. I can't wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. I can't belive that Dom would cheat on Letty when she was away. Hell I can't belive that he would cheat on her at all! I really cant wait to read the next chapter see what DOm is going to say to Letty.
degrassijayandalex chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. See I was . I wonder where Letty is going to go and I wonder what Dom's dad is going to say to Dom in the next chapter. CAn't wait to read it and find out! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Oh great chapter and see i knew that something with erica tran was going to mess with letty and dom. I bet that Dom was the one that knocked her up. Can't wait to read the next chapter now! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Oh great chapter. I ddin't think that Dom would say that the kiss wasn't a mistake and I also didn't think that he would ask to date Letty. Also I have a bad feeling that something is going to go wrong with Erica Tran. Can't wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. I wonder what Dom is going to say to Letty when he talks to her. I have a feeling that he is ging to say something stupid, or he is going to say that he didn't mean to do it. Can't wait to go and read more now! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! I like it how Leon calls Letty baby girls. Also I like it how Leon and Letty have a brother sister realtionship. I also find it funny that Dom called Vince and said that they kissed and then Letty calles Leon and says that they . CAn't wait to read more soon! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! and ooh Dom and Letty kissed. Wonder what is going to be like with them. CAn't wait to read more soon! )