Reviews for The Way Home
scmumsy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Excuse me while I wipe my tears away. Wow. I loved this ending. Outstanding work, thanks for sharing. Hope you don't stop.
victoria chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is a beautifully told version of what may have happen if max left seattle n logan n come back home after time home is where ur heat is n logan is max's heart thank u
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
So good. Love it.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I can't believe I just found your fiction! I realize I'm a little late to the party, but I figured you'd probably appreciate a review even six years after you wrote this. :)

You have such a good grasp of Max and Logan. I felt Max's fear about returning "home" and her uncertainty about what Logan would do. Vulnerable!Max is so fun to read/watch. You also showed Logan's thoughts and feelings very well without resorting to POV-hopping. The kiss as an answer to her question was perfect-and exquisitely described.

The only errors I found in this fic were misuses of commas. You often joined sentences using commas instead of semicolons or a comma and a conjunction, and it threw off the flow of the piece. Errors like that tend to irk me a bit as a reader because they're simple to fix-and fixing them will really polish a piece.

However, that is an easy problem to fix. You can't fake good descriptions or a good grasp of the characters, and you sure have both of those things down wonderfully.

Thank you for a wonderful piece, even if I'm six years late!

Emily

P.S.-I was reading the reviews left for this piece and I'm dying to know what the "rollercoaster effect" that N8iveTexan mentioned is. I did a Google search and didn't come up with much. Whatever it is, it works!
isqa chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
great story you did wonderful job
a fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I'm a sentimental mess tonight reading your wonderfully shippy fics. I'm glad to know that hopeful stories like this will always be here.
Sibelius chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I loved this! Better than the other alternate ending. This is my happy ending! Yay! Thank you. you soo rock!
scifisarah chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Very well written!
BlueMoonRain chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
This was really sweet. I can't believe I haven't read it before now.
Wizdumb Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Great! Much happier ending than the last one! :D Keep writing! PLEASE! I love reading your fics!
Yahaira chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Sob...I think that this is the sweetist story I have ever read. Keep up the good work!
VanMad chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
That was really, really good. I like your soft touch and integrity of the characters. Very nice.
legnakrad chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
Bravi, bravi, bravivissami!
kristy chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
This is soooooooooooooo beautiful. Write more often and write longer stories. You are gifted!
artemys chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
ahh, back where she belongs. With Logan.