Reviews for Double Trouble
Cygnus Crux chapter 20 . 2/10/2004
it out! I think you need to add some corrections
at the end. Lovely chapter otherwise.
alueua chapter 20 . 2/9/2004
I love this story. The story and the characters continue to draw me in. I can't wait to see what happens next, esp. after the evil cliffie in this chapter :).
Lourdes chapter 20 . 2/9/2004
Oh, no no no no no. I cannot believe you left the chapter here! Please do update soon.
NetsirkElocin chapter 20 . 2/9/2004
Odd last two words. Are Delia and Orion dating? It seems like it. They'd make a good couple. I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
Lourdes chapter 19 . 1/20/2004
Gosh. What can I say. There is so much substance in this chapter. Detailed. Very well done indeed. I really look forward to the next update.
NetsirkElocin chapter 19 . 1/20/2004
Evil Cliffie! Well you can be sure I'll read the next chapter. I hope Delia healing him works. I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
Nikki Ash chapter 18 . 1/1/2004
hey. this is a great story, very well-written, and a nicely developed plot. i liked the thing with ares at the beginning of the chapter, too. the one question i have, though (and maybe i missed it somewhere, i tend to do that) is about orion. he's a professor, correct? yet he's also sixteen. maybe i missed the part where you mentioned his age... i dunno. still, good stuff, keep writing!
nikki ash
Ralyssa chapter 18 . 1/1/2004
Great chapter!
I love it!
Please update as soon as possible!
Love your story!
Lourdes chapter 18 . 12/31/2003
wOW... there is bonding going on here? Does this mean that Orion and Delia are a couple? Please could you clarify this in your next chapter? I look forward to more updates.
NetsirkElocin chapter 18 . 12/31/2003
This was Awesome. Does Orion Actually like her? Poor Sirius being so sick. Good Chapters. I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
Cygnus Crux chapter 17 . 12/30/2003
And another chapter has been posted. I had to re-read the fic to get a feel for the whole again, but I'm up to date no. :)
I hope you update soon enough so I won't have to re-read the fic again. Not that I'm pressuring YOU. It's just my leaky memory. :(
Rockchick1232 chapter 17 . 12/29/2003
This is great! Can't wait for next chapter!
Lourdes1 chapter 17 . 12/29/2003
This is getting more and more exciting.
Jaquelyne chapter 15 . 12/12/2003
Chi and KC,
Beautifully done! Written by a wonderful journalist... (and you know my compliments in that arena aren't given freely.)
J