Reviews for Double Trouble
NetsirkElocin chapter 15 . 12/11/2003
Cool chapter. I still am sad that remus dies though. I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
Lourdes chapter 15 . 12/11/2003
Fantastic. A really great chapter.
Ricia chapter 14 . 12/10/2003
*bursts out sobbing* oh dear-that last chapter...I actually cried. You really have a talent for writing-I find myself mumbling the words when I'm alone in the computer room reading, so no one can roll their eyes at me.
Ralyssa chapter 14 . 11/20/2003
great story I love it!

You have to update it as soon as possible. I love the sotry!
Lourdes chapter 14 . 11/17/2003
Oh, dear. How sad. I cannot believe Remus and Sirius are in the situations described in this story. Poor Harry, Orion, Anna, Raina, all their friends and family... but by jove, what a life they have led... so colourful.
NetsirkElocin chapter 14 . 11/17/2003
Poor Anna, Remus died. I thought it was nice how you had him die right beside her. I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
NetsirkElocin chapter 13 . 11/17/2003
Poor Sirius. I feel sorry for him. Raina seems cool. I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
Rockchick1232 chapter 12 . 11/10/2003
V. good, as usual. I'm a bit confused, cos I only skim read the last few chapters, but this one is good. I didn't think there were any adult themes, but there we go. It was v. good, anyway.
NetsirkElocin chapter 12 . 11/9/2003
Loved the chapter. Are they in year 1? I forget. I like the “Now, tell me about that absolutely adorable aide that was attending to you earlier.”

and the “Well, he was cute,” Jessica said defensively. “And he did spend a good deal of time talking to you.”

Poor Jessica getting called The child of a monster,Draco Malfoy’s bastard and A monster’s bastard.

That would piss anyone off. Even if they weren't supposed to be listening.

Who is J.D. Robb? I've never hear of him. Will Delia (I think its her) be trained with Madam Promfrey also? I can't wait for more. Add more soon.
Macy Blodwyn chapter 12 . 11/9/2003
Great story plz read mine!
Lourdes chapter 12 . 11/9/2003
What a chapter. Poor Jessica. Let us hope she will soon realise that she is a Potter at heart and that her dad Draco is not all that evil. Hopefully, she will be able to find out more about Cassandra and that Harry and Ginny will not be too hurt by all these.
Lourdes chapter 12 . 11/8/2003
Oh, Chi... you couldn't, could you? Poor Jessica. Snape is not all that bad, is he? Besides, it is not who she is (as dictated by her genes) that matter, but what whe will choose to become... and she is a Potter. What a chapter!
CANCAN227 chapter 11 . 10/30/2003
I LOVE READING ABOUT GINNY AND HARRY'S CHILDREN. GREAT STORY.
amulder chapter 11 . 10/23/2003
Hi Chi,

Not much to say, just a short note to let you know that I'm still reading and enjoying. I'm well puzzled too, which is a good thing.

thanks for sharing
Lourdes chapter 11 . 10/23/2003
Ah. This is so sweet. Times like this makes me feel like "murdering" someone who killed off my Padfoot. When is the next installment?
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »