Reviews for The Gryffindor Five: Year One
CountessMel chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I don't appreciate that comment about the ballet. Ballet is the best thing ever invented and I may take back the review that says you're my favorite author! Be careful!
beware of trips chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
Yah! Becca's cousin is from New Jersey! I'm from New Jersey! Yah! Not that's I'm braging about being from Jersey... it's just cool someone mentioned it!
beware of trips chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
Bad James! Always so mean to Lily!

But yah for unicorns!
Abarraine chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I love it! The idea is so funny!
Autumn Darkness chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
Haha - poor Becca. They got "it" at 12? My WORD! Poor girls.

I'M STILL BEHIND! AH! It just seems like so much to read . . . it takes me forever, for some odd reason. Which isn't very nice but . . . oh well. At leas the chapters last a while, aye?
Hpgirl55 chapter 8 . 8/15/2003
Wow! Great story! I just loved the whole thing. Could you please email me at when you get year 2 up? Thanks a bunch, and keep it up!

Autumn Darkness chapter 4 . 8/15/2003
Oh my word, I am SO glad I've never had to go to a meeting like that. *shiver* That must have been so COMPLETELY evil.
Autumn Darkness chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
AH! I don't know what the meeting is about yet. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MEETING'S ABOUT YET! Gr . . . how evil is that?

I laughed when Lily saw them reading her diary. I don't know why, but it was funny to me. Maybe it was because . . . I'm not sure. "so I shrieked, 'That's my diary! Give it here, now!' All four of them looked really surprised and Remus grabbed it from Sirius and gave it right to me . . ." Aw, I love that part. That's so cute of Remus.

OOps, sorry. I'll let you stop reading YOUR story and let you start . . . doing something else?
Autumn Darkness chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
Weird . . . Now I want to know what it's all about but . . . I HAVE TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER! WAH! Sadness. ANYWAYS, it's going great and I can't wait to read more!
Autumn Darkness chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Hey, this is pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens! It's a nice, original idea. Very well done.
beware of trips chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
Well, at least they didn't tell them about all that stuff when the boys were there. That's what they did to us in school!
beware of trips chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Hope you write more soon!
I-heart-lupin27 chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Wow, I am amazed you haven't gotten any reviews yet. Well anyway, this is really a great, but different approach to telling a story and I personally love it. This story is so cute and funny!

‘Lily Evans, you are in the boys dormitory, jumping into a boys bed to wake him up. He could be entirely indecent, what are you thinking?’

_ that had me laughing for about an hour lol. Well please keep up the good work.
beware of trips chapter 5 . 8/4/2003
Poor Rebecca! Now that I think about it I don't know whay anyone really WANTS to get there friend...
beware of trips chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
Aww... Frank fought when someone insulted Alice. That is so sweet.