Reviews for All of Me
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I'm not quite sure what to say about this. I kinda like it even though it's kinda cliche. It seems like almost all the stories where Harry gets thrown into an alternate universe by surprise he immediately wants to get back home without giving the new place a chance, and he never gets the memories to successfully live in the new place so he's always being put in confusing and embarrassing situations.

You had a good motive for writing a fanfiction. We all wish JKR hadn't killed off Sirius, and we want more of him. And we want to give Harry a taste of living with his parents. Your story did that, so it was successful on its own terms, even though they weren't his 'real' parents and the 'real' Sirius. They seemed close enough.

I wish there was more to it. It was like we were looking at a wizarding snapshot of the other universe. Just a few short scenes that didn't tell us enough of what happened there for the last 15 years. Just enough for Reign to hear how things could have turned out and decide she was being too rough on Sirius. Good, but more like a tasty appetizer than a full meal.
Cheska chapter 9 . 5/7/2006
Wow... that's a much more realistic version of "what if" in the HP world. XD nicely done, I enjoyed it and the new character, it's true that probably would have been her persona if her father spent more time hiding out and protecting some other kid. :3
The-Resident chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
Excellent little piece. Very nicely done and quite enjoyable. Thank you.
LoveroftheTwins326 chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
This was a really great story. i shed a few tears, i'll admit. Great great writing.
toolazytosignin chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
Therio chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Nice little story.
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I'm loven this fic, added it to my c2
siriuscos chapter 7 . 1/14/2005
I had to sneak onto my mum's computer to write this so feel proud. I am breaking the rules, yet again for you. Anyway I didn't find this chapter sad.. I know you said it was and stuff and I will agree it's unhappy, just not to the point I find it sad. No it's not because I am mean and heartless because I am not either one of those whether or not you and amber say differently. I liked that Sirius said he had faith in harry. I think that's a strong relationship right there I do.

I read one review that said they wanted someone to kill Reign. I am a tad hurt by that because she's mine, but I feel the same way more often than not so whatever.

How many chapters did you say you were gonna have, ten? Anyway I found it sort of unhappy, but sweet which I know commonly don't fit in the same sentence let alone describe the same thing. But hey it's me!

Good Job Aimee, I am proud... hope your reviewers find that you do well with the rest of this and the rest of everything else. It's truly good and I am not just saying that either, I honestly mean it. You are doing really well.
Hal v. 9.2 chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
this is a betuiful story.
KIKI chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
siriuscos chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
This chapter was really good Aimee.. And I am not saying it because Reign was in it. I actually found the fact that Harry got all the things he'd been killing himself over off his chest.. Everyone needs that.

Though I am glad that you showed a bit of a lighter side to Reign.. the knowledge you learn about more of what Harry is feeling and the fact that for some odd reason he found a way to say all that he needed to. Though now I know the story is coming to an end.. it has to be. I know you... Besides you said it was going to be really short anyway.. that it was only a way for you to deal with Sirius.. :).. Watched Dragon Heart today btw.. ;)

Luv ya mate.
Dracona In Volata chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
wow. This is story is great so far. It's neat that Reign heard him out, and didn't say anything to make fun of him for it.
Fiery Wordess chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
Oh, I almost get it now. But isn't Harry a little perturbed by the sudden change in his life? Unless this is all a figment of his imagination. And why is Reign so annoying? I sort of hope someone does kill her. Her psyche is rather interesting. I understand that she seems to feel second to Harry, but she's also cocky. Why is Sirius such a monkey to her? James and Lily seem to take this all a bit too well. All right. I'm not trying to shoot you down. It's a good story, but the characters are frankly confusing me. Hope you continue.
Fiery Wordess chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
But what? I'm really confused now. Hokay, you 'ave explained vvhy les Potters are alive, but vvhy est Sirius alive? Urgh. Brighter review next time, we hope. *glares at Aimee*
Fiery Wordess chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
Hmm... curious. Curious indeed m'dear.