Reviews for Pretty Boy
neko56 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
that was so good! you pretty much had the characters in character too!
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Yes, Fluffy is a beautiful man. *dreamy sigh* In my mind, I can see Rin and Sesshomaru together if she gets older, but usually in my mind she stays his daughter and a Sesshomaru/ Kagura things goes on. I think those two have it made. _ I really liked this!
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
YAY FLUFFY FOR FLUFFY!
hateyoujason chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
heh. very cute. Fluffy and Rin are sweet together (even though I only write about them as having an odd father/daughter obscure sorta love eachother thang) I like dis one lots.

**SU!**
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
i have to give it to you - that was very fluffy. altho, its weird to keep referring to rin as a 'teen', even if she is. makes me think of fluffy as a child molester.
Merfair chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
It was pretty good, I liked it. I bet it was hard writing about these too. Sesshoumaru is a difficult character to keep in character, but you did a good job.
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
starry eyed
Fluffy is a perty perty boy...his makeups and symbols on his face are yumderful...perty perty...yay! collapses from overload of fluff due to reading too many of Maiden of the Moon's oneshots in a single day
SunshineandDaisys chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
You should write more Sess/Rin stuff. You did purty good. Usually when I read that stuff it creeps me out... you know, mental picture of her being like five still, and him being much older... ::shiver:: But I actually liked that one! Kudo's to you; it was very cute.
_
PS: And yes, he *is* a pretty boy... teeheehee...
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
oh that was so sweet... but if jaken had busted in the room at that particular point, and i was rin, i woulda beat the sh** outta him... but if i was sess, well, i don't think even tenseiga woulda broguht him back ;) awesome story. you're wonderful at one-shots
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That was kawaii! I love the couple Rin/Sesshy!
YukiGoddess chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Another wonderful Valentine's Day story! T.T That was such a sweet story! You are very good at one-shot stories. I should try one. Well, keep the wonderful stories coming. Bye!
Ryou's Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Aww! How sweet! Those two do make a kawaii couple! This is such a cute fic! I love how it shows a softer side of Sessho-maru.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
YAY! THAT WAS SO0o AWESOME! WE! YAY! *continues yay-ing*
FukachiOni chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
How sweet! When Rin gets older, perhaps she and Sesshou-maru will fall in love. But for now... I agree with you, their love is more of a father-daughter relationship. In fact, I find it hard to imagine Sesshou-maru truly falling in love, with a human or a demon. He doesn't really seem that kind of person-or should I say, that kind of demon? But this was still very sweet.
Kurokiyasha chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
that was so sweet, please update soon if you plan on adding another chapter.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »