Reviews for Pretty Boy
WindScar chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Me again, once more, very good, and I really like the song by M2M, but I would think someone would do an Inu-Kag fic to it. 'Cause personally, I see Fluffy and Rin's love as more of a father/daughter relationship, ne? Either way, it was good, and it wasn't illegal because Rin was older! Plus, I don't think either one of them would be telling anyone soon. _~ Ja ne Kagome!

~WindScar~
LadyOrion chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
KAWAII!

that's all i have to say

'orion
Divine Heart chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Aww! It's so kawaii! Sess/Rin stories are so romantic. Good work! *_*

*~!*Divine*!~*
ai-08 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
ah! so cute! i have to admit... ever sence i read 'if the slipper fits' I've been addicted to your stories ." sad, ne? lol

keep up the great work!

This was probably a one shot... but ah-well. i think it would be so cool if u worte more stories with a sess/rin couple ((even though inu/kag is mah fav .~)
Ai chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
fluffy is the prettiest boy EVER. nice story.
Lucifer's Insanity chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Aw, this was such a cute fanfic.
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
aw... KAWAI! *glomps nearest object, which happens to be Buyo*

Buyo: *choking* Tani... let go... I can't breathe...

Tani: ;; Whoops!
SeppukuDeity chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wow that was cute.I loved .Please write more.

~Lisa~ _
Hysp chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Sweet.

That's all that's needed for this story! Trust me, it's great.

~Jessica _
Sleep Walking Chicken chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
kawaii! usually i only read inu/kag fics, but this one seemed interesting (and also because you wrote it, doi) so i read it, and i was all like, hey this is really good! because usually sesshoumaru is so OOC it scares the living crap out of me, but anways, i'm jabbering on about stuff you don't care about so anyways, great story! so cute! _;
emmy-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
hey! i loved it!

it is kinda odd reading a fic, but it was great! keep writing good fics! love ya lots! emmy
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
It was cute...I'm not a fan of song fics, but I enjoyed this one a lot! I hope you'll write more Rin/Sessh. luv kira
Akushou chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
*bounces around happily* this story was great! you don't have to feel too akward, 'cause I like sess/rin stories! great story! ja ne!
the venetian chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
*takes in big breath* KAWAI!

that. was. the. cutest. thing. EVER!

oh my god i loved it so much!

nothing was more kawaii than that!

is it a one shot? most likely!

i loved it!

Buyo
Merayna chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Aw...::flutters eyelashes and shoujo manga background and sparkles appear:: That was fluffy. _ Oh so fluffy. Rin/Sess is actually kinda popular, I think. There are a few shrines, but Kag/Sess is much much more popular. I agree, I see Rin and Sesshoumaru's relationship more as father/daughter, but hey, anything's possible in fanfiction. You should've made her kill Jaken, that would've been very fun...hehehe. Anyway, great little fic. This is one-shot, right? _ Whatever!

Ciao!