Reviews for Pretty Boy
Inu-Sarah chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Wonderful it's the first Fluffy/Rin fic I've ever read!_ It's kinda sad thinking that Inu kills Fluffy later in the show.;_; Yes,I also kinda thought of Rin and Fluffy as more of a father daughter thing to!_ Well, got to go!_

Ja ne!_
Liz.Q chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
This is one of the best i read so far, i love how u put Sesshoumaru and Rin together like that. update it soon!
SesshoumaruFanCall911 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Aw, that was SO cute! Yeah I agree, I like the Sess/Rin coupling as long as she's older. When she's that young, like she is now, it's just... weird.

Anyway I love how she told jaken to "Go to hell" and flipped him off. That was funny.

I've been thinking too. Every time I read one of your fics I seem to be able to process a thought in my brain, and think of lost words from my mind that aren't for simpletons. Well, basically my theory is: Every time I read a chapter or a fic of yours, my IQ seems to increase. Cool, huh? I bet noone's ever told you THAT before. _
Starlight4u chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
*pokes Sessho-Maru* Hey . . . . why aren't you with me . . . *poke poke*

Rin and other fangirls: BECAUSE WE HAVE HIM! *all attack Sessho-Maru*

*sigh* Well, that's just great . . . . *eyes Inu-chan but turns away when all the Inu-chan fangirls give her death glares* ...*shrugs and goes after Seifer Almasy and Squall Leonheart of FFVI*

So fluffy! I love your fluffy-writingness!
TheWraith1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Not bad at all "Hey Pretty boy FLOYD get over here" *Seshhomaru comes gracefully walking over* "I'm not FLOYD" hehe dumb Jaken :D "Well it either pretty boy FLOYD or FLUFFY which will it be?" bet Seshomaru fries him good. ".. Seshomaru mutters his anwser ,Sorry what was that? , I said FLOYD , Good choice :D"
Monigue chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Yay... more fluff... *sigh* happiness! I like this story... :)
yvonnemouto chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
e.e No offense, but that was WEIRD. Good, but. . . [grins awkwardly at Rin and Sesshoumaru] You know, weird. It's not like any other of your stories; they're all Inu/Kag or Mir/San (or a nice mixture of both), and this is Rin/Sess!

Rin: Well, that WAS a nice story and all. . . [eyes Sesshoumaru lovingly]

Sesshoumaru: Eck. [blush]

Still, nevertheless it was interesting for you to take on a new couple for a romance fic, though I STILL like the Inu/Kag Mir/San fics better.

Sess: WHAT? [gags]

Heh heh! [chuckles evilly] Forever and ever and always!

-yvonnemouto
Mimiko chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
...I love you

Sess/Rin Mimi's favourite pairing in the world. So you are now not just the Maiden of the Moon, you are the Goddess of Fanfiction (well, the fanfiction *I* read anyway).

You did wonderful on this! I'm still to cowardly to even TRY to attempt a Sess/Rin fic. But you rock, oh yes you do! So, I'm going to go away now. I'm not worthy to stand before your fanfiction. ;_;
Momentum chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh, that was awesome! And I totally agree with you, it's nore of a father/daughter relationship unless she's older. But this was awesome! Great job!
Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
It was okay...

I dont really like

Rin/Sesshomaru pairings.

Because,if you read the magna

you can tell that Rin kinda has

a crush on Sango's brother Kohaku

And in the movie you can tell that

Kagura likes Sesshomaru..

I guess you can so I like thing to be

the way they are meant to be.

Please do continue to write your stories

and I will most likely read all you stories and review because they

sound like they would be interesting.

Have fun!

Chaio

Cherry Blossom
ElectricRain chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
:D great story
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Aw! Thats so cute! I always thought Rin/Sesshy were a pretty good pair,Really adorable..

-Eyes gleam,Flames explode around her as she hisses.- But Inu/Kag RULE! -insert evil/insane chuckle here.-
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
LOL That was so fluffy! Literally! LOL! Shesshomaru was so OOC, but oh well. LOL. It was still cute! I love ur song-fics! I do I do!
Squirrels Are Ebil chapter 1 . 8/3/2003