Reviews for Hanyou on the High Sea
Cats for Science chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This story is absolutely hilarious! It's very creatively written and I've re-read it quite a few times. I hope to see an update at some point, because that cliffhanger is making me very anxious _
RebellingPansies chapter 11 . 11/23/2004
Oh! it's awesome! Please update soon cause i REALLY, REALLY want 2 find out wat happens! But i love 'Hanyou on the High Sea'! So please update soon! And this is an Inu/Kag fic,right? Anyway, keep up the good work!
coyote22422 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
please update! This is a really god fic!
random person chapter 11 . 11/16/2004
Oh, wow. *Shakes head.* Have you ever heard of a story called Beast? The two stories have almost nothing in common... except that somehow, in both of the stories, Inuyasha has a rather intersting persona. I like it. *Grins* (actually, the way the other characters relate to him is very similar too, it's interesting, in a very cool way. I think it might be the way all of the personalities are strengthened- they relate to each other in much more interesting ways, and it makes it that much sweeter when the fluff comes in.)

That said, it's a highly original idea- a pirate AU story about the Inu-tachi! I don't think that's EVER been done before! EVER! When I found it, I almost didn't read it... I like pirates and all, but the combo seemed a bit odd- as soon as I started reading, though, I had to read it all the way through. I was hooked. And then I had to leave a review. Why? Because I felt like it.

Now hurry up and update! AH, the cliffie! The evil cliffie! Where's Inuyasha when Kagome needs him? (Rather, why didn't she get to hang around and watch him blow up Kouga's castle? He hasn't done a lot of fighting yet- well, ANY. Does the tessaiga ever come in?). UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Darkness carrier chapter 11 . 11/13/2004
Dun dun dun dun... *drum roll* HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE! EVIL! EVIL! EVIL PERSON! Now that I got that out of my system, please update soon! _ I love this story and can't wait until you update, so do it soon k?
Lahela chapter 11 . 11/11/2004
I love that story! It is so awesome! Please up date soon.
Naturesunicorn chapter 11 . 11/5/2004
WHY didn't he save Her? That was cruel. Why why why didn't he save her? I don't understand. He even was talking about how he could twist the law and all of that. I just don't understand...

Other than that this is the best pirate fic I have ever read! (I have only read to though...heh...heh...)Please update soon. I would also like my question answered please...

Ja Ne
TouchFire03 chapter 11 . 11/1/2004
i remember this story from not too far back. i found it again after using search. now all you have to do is update. inuyasha's being mean & was that Rin? Kaoru? any random girl from your mind? anyways, update soon, i'm getting into the piracy mood here. ar!
stranded-desert chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
Dude, your story is awesome! The ideas and everything flow together perfectly. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Amber Tinted chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
Great story, great chapter, I'm about to eat but I like to say some good stuff... I love how this story is put out, like it's hilarious all the way through and i love the characters and i think manten is a pig! yay!
Sakurascent chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
Said time limit 3-4 weeks... right, its been over 4 months! You are either dead or have a very thick schull to be alive right now. I was really mad at Inu now that he trying to forget Kagome. I am hopping that Inu and KAg get back together in the next chapter. Luv the story update soon! ;)
mirokusgurl69 chapter 11 . 8/26/2004
Great story so far! update soon!
Cecelia chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
I can't believe you left it there! How could you! That's wrong! Please update as soon as you can, I'll die from the wait. Please.
Tearful Joy chapter 9 . 8/23/2004
Hee's what i would say to Kouga if i was Kagome:

Kagome*really sweatly*: Oh Kouga-kun?

Kouga: Yes?

Kagome: F*ck. Off.

~

Ja!

-TJ-
Queeney chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
Will you please update soon? PLEASE?
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »