Reviews for I'm in Hell
BeaneyWeasley chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Just re-read this and I already reviewed the last chapter, so I'm leaving my review here. So okay, I have been in love with this story from the very beginning... I don't know if anyone is still clamoring for more, but I am! This is the story that really got me into Dramione fandom, so I'm still to this day crossing my fingers that you eventually update haha. Either way, it's always a good, nostalgic re-read for me, so thank you for the many hours of enjoyment!
Lynda Loyde chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
This is one amazing story. The beat DMHG I've read. I love the tests and your theory of true magic and all... It is very, very wonderful. Please keep going. You practically left with a cliffy for 6 years... :'(
chaithanya chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
No, I cant believe this. This is the most horrible killer cliffy that i have ever read. Please I beg you to continue the story an complete it.
Jezidca chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
haha Draco does the body good. I would have thought Hermione would come back with a zing, like "You also tend to spoil quickly."
DRACO'S GIRL chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
your series is awesome
Jen chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Because I do a body good! Lmfao priceless :D
I-LOVE-BOOKS-1998 chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
update or i will dieeeeeeeeeeee!...
sarangingayo chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
im sorry but this chapter is the stupidest chapter ever.
If your vagina aches and you find your knickers not even on properly with blood stains.. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOU'VE BEEN RAPED DESPITE THE MEMORY CHANGE?!

Hermione's clever so she should be able to deduce that having all that PLUS being locked in a room with one guy means that she's been taken advantage off.
sarangingayo chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
omg lol I love the whole milk thing.
So clever lmfaooooooooooooooooo
Sexy bob chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Best chapter ever
Lala chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Totally romantic nice description
pollybillpolly chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
okay sooo, this is like the most amazing Dramione that ive ever read, and im usually REALLY picky about them but this story is like perfect, and keeps me totally wanting more so... like if you dont ever update this damn amazing story soon i might just spend the rest of my life in pain or die from being in suspense for so long and yeah soooo you should tots update soon and like casually SAVE my life, so yes you are my new hero kayyyy um bye sweetie :)
christmas15286 chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Oh. My. God. This story was the best freakin love story I have ever read for Hermione and Draco and in the middl of some of the chapters I was all like 'holy shit!' or like 'I can't believe this is happening!' it was fille with everything.

Love, anger, regret, passion, guilt, happiness, and sadness. And the best part is the story still continues! :D plz update soon I'll keep tabs
nhasdfgk dtu d56yed bn5y chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
please update you have an amazing story
sourewolf chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
ohmygod, this is fantastic! please tell me you haven't abandoned it!