Reviews for I'm in Hell
Fanatic-Fan chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
Wow! This is an amazing story and i would love you eternally if you continued and completed the story! Please?
Blood White Panther chapter 20 . 2/20/2009
This story is better and better with every chapter. I only just discovered this, but from the a/n I guess you went a long time without updating. I do understand that as I've done the same with mine. Perservere, my friend, perservere.

~Panther
Lov'nFantasy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hilarious/ really gud
jenjen.davieees chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
just read all of this in a day! tis so good!

but I see it hasn't been updated in like a year :( does that mean its not going to be?
jenjen.davieees chapter 17 . 1/3/2009
yey it happened!
jenjen.davieees chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
ah great ending! XD
jenjen.davieees chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
glad that theres more dramonie coming! and is lavender related to harry in some way? or she was attacked by voldemort or something too?

I guess I'd better read on to find out... :P
jenjen.davieees chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
woop for draco & hermione XD so good together ;)
jenjen.davieees chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
Just found this fanfic! Tis so good! Loved chappy 12... Draco is awesomeness personified! :P

gotta read more!
Cassandra Cullen chapter 20 . 12/28/2008
DUDE UPDATE!
Cassandra Cullen chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
i have not finished the story yet but just wondering um is she pregnet now? also can i kick Blaises FREAKING ASS i just saying here how come with all these fights and stuff Hermione never kicks these boys in the knock out area?
The unexpressive damsel chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
Oh my freaking god.

If you don't update/finish this I think I might die. Hahaha.
HinataMorningstar chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
LingLing20009 chapter 20 . 9/14/2008
I know it took you a very long time to get to this point in the story, and it also took me a long time to finish this much. Not that I don't love it, because I do. I love to see how your writing style has grown and matured over the time it took you to write this much. I very much look forward to the next chapter!
RuBiAx chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
i am really loving this story... i mean the plo is getting really interesting, like no other that i have seen... i hope you keep updating, i see you havent done it in a really long time...

i do believe is this one piece of work! a really good one, so please dont let such a talent desapeared... keep up the good work!

take care!