Reviews for Time After Time
Guest chapter 30 . 9/26/2017
pls update! More ShikaIno moments and Ino scenes!
JustALittleTwisted chapter 30 . 4/1/2012
Great story! Hope you finish!
kakashi2chrono chapter 30 . 8/21/2011
do you remember us? do you remember this fun story you have gotten us readers hooked to? we miss you and your writing!
Useless-Materia chapter 30 . 4/6/2010
Oh this story was so fun! It's a shame it isn't finished, I think you write everyone really well, and I am particularly in love with your ShikaIno parts. They are delightfully good and a nice offset to the hard time Sakura is having with her own love life. I do with you were still interested in updating this, I'd love it if you did.
EmoPrincess21 chapter 30 . 9/13/2009
This is good keep it up
ShikaIno1 chapter 30 . 7/24/2009
I love it! When you get back to Ino you should add more Shikamaru and Ino romantic moments! Plus add more Ino in the story, because the is not that much, well not as much as Shikamaru anyways.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 30 . 7/14/2007
Nice battles so far. Manda is going to be sorry he was summoned today!
Girl-chama chapter 30 . 7/14/2007
I wish you weren't almost done with this story. I've been enjoying it very much, from the very beginning, if you don't mind me saying so. I'm still extremely impressed by the way you coordinate the fights. Obviously they are well thought(like Sakura and Ten Ten's team work,) but don't drag on. I think that like shonen stories, some authors get bogged down with descriptions. You don't, but are able to move the story forward without losing any of the scene's grace.

I too like that you covered a lot of stuff at once. I got the feeling of a war, no worries. But I'm ready for the next chapter :) Lol, I know, aren't we all?
MissWorded chapter 29 . 3/18/2007
I love this story. The plot is amazing, A plus for spelling and grammar, and your characterizations are awesome! It's so rare to find a story as well-rounded as this one, especially in the Naruto world. I commend you! Keep it up.

-FPC
Everlasting Blue chapter 29 . 3/11/2007
Answer this please...

Is this a ShikaSaku pairing?

I'm not sure...
Elegant Destruction chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
plz update this story!

its too superbe to leave it behind! It is an fantastic storyline which shows what a skilled writer you are so plz don't stop writing this one please.
Girl-chama chapter 29 . 1/27/2007
I'm so glad that you're back! I've been waiting waiting waiting for this chapter. As usual Sakura's charactizeration brings tears to my eyes.

The fight scenes here were well done. Easy to invision and not confusing, and the tactics were also very well-played. Go Team Hana! Go Tenten! Go Sakura!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 1/27/2007
Sakura rocks! Man, I'd hate to be facing her right now. I also wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't acting as a distraction for someone else to free Tenten.
viviannnnn chapter 29 . 1/27/2007
Oh. I love how you write Sakura. It just inspires me! It's been awhile since I've read this story so I'll have to re-read it from the beginning or at least a few chapters back but I think I have a vague idea. ] Beautifully written.
Flaming Beauty chapter 28 . 9/12/2006
wow! this is really good, Hey can You please add a figh scean with Ino, i don't know she just seems weak. I want her to remind everybody that she's a kick ass NINJA.