Reviews for The Calling
Rukitskie chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
Ur crazy..!haha..h0w can y0u c0me up with such g00d st0ry..and will u please update ths s2ry asap.?.i luv ds fanfic c0z its n0t just ab0ut sasusaku..it has s0mething that makes me stay 0n the chair all day reading 8..ur really crazy..haha..and u really stick 0n sasuke's characters..thats g00d..keep up d g00d w0rk..gunbatte..g0dbless..d0 u have FB?
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 25 . 7/25/2010
Dude, you sooo need to get back to writing this story. Its sooo good. *drool* It has me on the edge of my seat and really intrigued. Please continue writing it. It's rare to come across something so good.
XxAmutadasexX chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
ok i dont get any of this! whats going on with sakura? who is the other person with sakura? who is the person in sakuras mind? GOD this is to confusing! i dont get any of this. what are sasuke and naruto going to do about her leaveing? are you going to forget about sasuke and naruto? will sakura come back to the village? why cant she stay in the villiage? what wrong with her any way ? YOU NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE THE STORYS! I THOUGHT WITH WAS A SASKUE AND SAKURA STORY ANY WAY? XP THIS IS TO WEIRD. and the person in sakuras mind...why is he there what does he do to help sakura how close is that person and sakura? SO MANY ? _ I WANT ANWSERS NOW!rofl any way so far the story is .im just really confused right more ? does sakura like the person in her head/mind?or does he like sakura?idk...anwsers are need thank you for reading this good byebye.
Sakura chapter 25 . 8/20/2008
Nice... Love this story.

Hope you'll update soon.

10/10

Luv,

Sakii
Riko23 chapter 25 . 8/7/2008
Wow. This an unbelievable story. Truth be told, it is a little confusing, but, it makes the story that much more interesting. I hope that there is more to come soon. Dattebayo!
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
wow
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
awsome
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 25 . 7/28/2008
This is getting interesting... I can't wait to see how this turns out though... Please update soon!
Kelly chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
I loved this story I couldn't stop reading it! It was the best fanfic I have ever read! When is the next one comming out?
Alpha-Demi chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
how old are they? other ther that i relly like the stoy so far.
Kotone111 chapter 25 . 1/18/2007
No NO NO dont stop it here please this story is really cool and man i was like ubsorbed in it come on. oh well i still have to admit this story is really good. PLEASE CONT
Chisenga Nagashi chapter 25 . 1/6/2007
Awesome! I hope you update to Chapter Twenty Five!
Illucida chapter 25 . 9/27/2006
this is AWESOME! Please, please please please please update! You haven't updated in a year! [cries] Please update soon or I'm going to actually start bawling!
TheTinyMouse chapter 25 . 9/16/2006
wow... You're a ... GENIUS! YOUR STORY TOTALLY ROCK! I LOVE IT!
liandrin chapter 25 . 9/7/2006
Oh my gosh, a cliffhanger! Update soon please!

Liandrin