Reviews for What it takes
Heyitsthecats chapter 5 . 7/7
Update please! I've been waiting so long for an update! It's really good! Please please pleaaaaaaase!
SweetDARKangel16 chapter 5 . 7/3
Please don't give up this story... You have so many reviews...showing that others do agree with what I am saying... This is a fucking good story.. so I see no reason to why you shouldn't (or wouldn't) continue...please continue...with a cherry on top? ~Sad puppy dog eyes~ ...I really am hanging off the edge for what will going with the story...it's torturing; not knowing..

PLEASE!
This is rrreeeeeaaaallllyyy ggggggooooooooooooooddddd! PLEASE CONTINUE!
JD chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Please keep going with the story
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Omg. Please update! I saw that you haven't update for 11 years and braced myself. Please tell me you'll continue! It's an awesome story. Don't leave poor Starfire captured for much longer.
Bystandereader chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
ooh, please continue
Angel of Death chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Why do you torture me with an unfinished ending? WHY? *sob*

P.S. I think Robin, Batman, Hawkgirl, and Raven should also go.
julia123 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
more?
Asanzy13 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I believe every one should go so they can all use their powers to help star I luvv this story and hope it ends great pls update soon
Asanzy13 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
It is really good! R u going to put up another chapter?
HyperRandomMusicFreak101 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Great story! Keep writing! :)
Princess Emmanuella chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Come on this is good please finish this is so good I mean come on Wonder Woman gets smcked in the face I mean I dont know alot about the Justice League but I'm guessing its rare for her to get smacked in the face out of nowhere and Raven DANCING... I was liked whoa... (Checky Chesses is on for a commericals) and theres that what was Robin (boy wonder) going to say to Starfire (Korimander') (I don't care if I spelled it wrong) this is really good and I think personally you need to finish this is really good and its driving me insaned INSANED I SAY! I can't believe that such a good story didn't get finish. Sorry if I acted pushy I just like this!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
I loved it! um... Batman, Green Lantern, and superman should go with them. Update soon, please.
babytiger5360 chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
that was so good you should continue

i loved it