Reviews for We Fools Who Love
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I absolutely love this! It's strategically humorous and heartbreaking at the same time. That last line just captures the whole story, enhances it, perfects it, and the words are so simple it's like you weren't even trying. So beautiful how Ginny mourns, and the sarcasm just leaks out of that final statement in just the right way that you can almost hear Ginny laughing at herself, and yet at the same time, truly feeling self-justified in hating him, even though deep down she will always love him.
crazylittlewitch chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Sad. In a good way.
Simon Kay chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I like this story very much, it is very well written and the anger in Ginny's "voice" is very tastefully done without being overdramatic. I especially loved the line "You knew how it was that heroes met their ends but you walked the path as if you didn't."
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This is great - really well written, and a very good point about those who die.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
beautiful. i could see ron and hermione falling apart. i love how you wrote this piece. fantastic. i nearly cried (it takes a lot to even get me that far). beautiful.
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
This one just made me surrender to tears
cathaya chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I cried.

Beautiful and powerful. Gorgeous writing.

Thank you.
xiaoxiao chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Perfect bitter angst. Definitely going on my favorites list.
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
How selfish. I mean, he got himseld KILLED for everyone! How very, very selfish of him, he ought to rot in hell, yadda yadda yadda...

really. You need to make STORIES. STORIES, WOMAN. This is your sanity speaking...
harryluvzginny chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
sad ending...:(
faith456 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
i think you're short fic was well good. Ginny hating Harry for dying while stopping voldemort was great. have you got any other stories?
Michelle Lancaster chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
There's not a lot to say about this other then that... it's really powerful. The emotions some through (well, obviously they do) in the unrestricted language. Bravo.
Duke2010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This is really good. I was reading this with a friend and she started to cry. It takes a lot to make her cry the way she was, because she only crys when she is hurt very very badly. And I mean like injury hurt. But the way she was crying wasn't how she cried when she was hurt. Her eyes were full of emotion. I think that she was kind of touched in a weird sort of parallel univeres kind of thing.
K.D. Toling chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Poor Ginny. Apparently, she's having a lot of trouble coping at the moment. Definitely an interesting way to portray her after Harry dies. You did an excellent job of capturing emotion while writing! What I mean is, sometimes, there's a story that's written where someone dies, yet I don't feel the loss with the characters in the story. In this case, I was able to feel remorse almost as if I had known Harry personally. A very beautiful piece of writing!

-K.D. Toling
Butterfly Monkey Babe of Doom chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
That was so sweet! That was good and excellent and I can't even say all the things it was! Very realistic!