Reviews for Harry Potter and the Council of ArchMages
lesa.blazer chapter 16 . 4/16
I know you haven't worked on this since 2005 but I find it extremely enjoyable so would you please continue
I love your Story and I never made a comment on a Fanfiction but please! ! Yes im beging. Please! Write some more Chapters
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 16 . 2/20
goo hope for more
nayin17 chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Hope you will still finish this story
doomreaper chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
its an amazing story i love the arch mage thoughts
nayin17 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
my favorite chapter so far
nayin17 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
i love stories where ginny is always given importance...loving this
lalo80 chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
porfa actualiza pronto
christopher.obrien.169 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
I am thoroughly impressed with this story so far. It is fun, entertaining, and leaves me on the edge of my chair. Keep up the good work. Wish I could write like this.
Potterformers chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Blaise Zabini is and always has been a male student of Hogwarts School of Witches and Wizardry.
stars90 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
Absolutely terrific. I love the positions you've worked Harry and Ginny into, in and out of school. It'd be great to see more.
Joshypoo chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
VIRGINIA WEASLEY? Are you that stupid? Her freaking name is GINEVRA! Do your flooking research before writing a fic next time... How aggrivating just reading that one line.. -.-
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
this story was good can't wait for more so please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
I really hope that u would update this story since it's been a very long time. I would love to finish reading this story to find out how Harry wins the battle with Voldemort without revealing his true powers or will he reveal it later before the battle. If Harry is that powerful, is there a way u could make him bring back his parents, godfather, & Cedric so that he can have all the people he loves with him. Just don't make him lose them again. Another thing is that if u could let the Council tell Harry about his mansions in different parts of the world as well as Potter Manor in England. But make the Dursleys nicer after Death Eaters attack their home, thus making Harry taking them into one of his homes. If u do plan to let the Council tell Harry about his mansions, let him ask his dad James Potter where Potter Manor is. Let him be in for a shocking surprise when he sees it as to the many house-elves he has. Then he can invite all of his friends over to have fun. It would also be nice to see a miracle for James, Sirius, & Harry to be reunited with James parents who also treat Sirius like their own son. I hope that u could make Sirius tease James & Harry about the curse for redheads. It would be funny to see their reactions as well as seeing Lily & Ginny blush. I hope this gave u some ideas for ur next chapters or more to come. Keep on updating ASAP. :)
Lilykees chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
I totally love this story. Keeps me engross in it. I truly hope there will be more. I'd love to see how it ends.