Reviews for I'll take Boys over Flowers
marquthescm chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Amaizing...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
chapter 5! so like how kang shin woo discovered that go mi nam was a girl!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
this so like yb, with taichi like jeremy and matt like hwang tae gyung! ahahaha!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
ive just discovered this and i liked it so far. i donr think it it took after bof...its more like you're beautiful or sungkyunkwan scandal where a girl crossdressed for certain reasons...
pony chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Please update the story when u can.
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
liked it very interesting:)
anikakina chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
this is just hilarious!haha!i wanna read more!more!more!xD
Caterina Sforza chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
awesome story it was so funny! omg! i was cracking up so badly! it was damn cute taichi and ken as homos! well u didnt say that ken was a homo but still ... please please please please update when will matt tell mimi that hes knows shes a girl? keep up the awesome work! it was so damn funny!
midmaetob25 chapter 9 . 12/31/2005
continue updating love it so much...more mimato heheh
WhiteRosesAbove chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
great! write soon! _
Alpacca Joe chapter 9 . 4/14/2005
Ok, THIS is where I left off so long ago. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, k?
flaming-archer chapter 9 . 4/14/2005
WAI!

This is SOO GOOD! You just have to update! Waa! Even though it's a year since you update, I hope you can live to continue it! This is such a good mimato fic!

Five stars from me! *

WOW! Update soon! PLEASE?
Dark's Assasin chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
mou...this story is way awsome. you made me squael alot this is sugoi! ano... well hope you update its like taking you forever!well oyasumi. you better write soon, waga taga?
Manuca chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
heyas!wa LOL she sure can get herself troubled, hu? so long since I last read something funy D Matt sure is jelous..a nice bishounen! hey..will Sora go and aid her? Maybe she cold pass as a boy as well..but then again, the guys already saw her photo _ well..I hope you update..seeing that you don't update over (more or less) a year?

well..hope you ok! ja!
jun a pei chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
DUN DUN DUN! WATS NEXT! PLEASE DON'T STOP THERE! PLEASE! AND I HOPE THIS IS A MIMATO! GOD I CAN'T WAIT!