Reviews for Buried Inside
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i love your stories ur a great writer! i jst wish you would finish them (that wasnt an insult btw) whats the pairings mina/trowa or mina/heero to piss off the real relena? or one of the others. i hope to see more chapters
mina fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
please continue
Lily chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hi, I was looking at this story again hoping you'd have added a chapter but you didn't... *pouts*
I so want to know what happens next, I'd love to see what happens between Trowa and Minako..
please continue this
Arigato
Wind Pixie chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
you have to update I love this story
mystlady chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Original idea, posting another lookalike. Poor Mina, could this be end for her
setsuna-3000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
this is REALLY GOOD! please hurry with the next part!
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
looks like u have some interesting stories out. n this one would b one of the best! u must continue, i'm dieing to know what's going to happen. (O_O) Heero better not kill Minako!

hmm... n this is a romance/drama fic huh? so who's the lucky guy? i place my vote on Heero. *nods* yes Heero, lolz, even though he tried to kill her (O_O).
Ceso chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
omg, you HAVE to continue that 0.0

that so such an amazing chapter!

omg, this is going to be such an interesting story isnt it? what are the pairings? i really hope it's either Duo or Quatre with Mina, but its your story - omg that was amazing.

This is definatly a story i'm going to check every day for updates!

so hurry!

Happy typing

~Ceso
Transcendent chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh, I like it so far! Please continue soon. I want to know why Minako didn't know she was a body double into just now. Why didn't they tell her? It would have been the smarter thing to do. But that's the real Relena for you, really cruel ;_; Please update soon, I want to know what happens to poor Minako!
Venus Of Love chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
AH! You are one of the best Mina writers ever! You and a couple of other people (Aino, Ashli, and a lot of others _) write such interesting fics, it's hard to ignore! Well... who would want to ignore a Mina fic? _...e...

AH! NO! POOR MINA! PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE REAL SOON!

BTW, when are you going to update that fic where Mina is pretending to be a boy to join the band? Uh... "Dancing with Death" I WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THAT TOO!

VOL-chan