Reviews for Glory
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 18 . 5/15/2005
This story is great! I really like the sibling bonding/arguing/relationship that Vash, Knives, and Glory have. It makes sense to me that Knives would be so insecure. After all, he was alone for a long time. At least Vash had human company. Glory's brief insanity was strange, but that was because it was well done. Also, you deserve lots of praise for thinking up all those names for the Thompsons.

What I would like to know, though, is if you're planning a sequel. The spot where the story left off with Knives and Glory going off together leaves a lot of room for a possible sequel. I'd really like to see that.

Anyway, thanks for the great fic! I enjoyed it! _
LaughterForChickens chapter 17 . 4/20/2005
sierra chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
very good story! great writing. could i perhaps see those glory pictures? i got a great visual of what she may look like, and I would like to see if they match. my email is hardluckvvomen
Jamocha a.k.a. Bella chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
May I please see those pictures? My email is snikki
NorikuKitsune chapter 16 . 12/13/2004
...*sweat drop* Good. God... whoa. i like that you only repeated names once, pretty cool! this is an interesting chapter, can't wait to see how she copes in the next chappy!
Aine of Knockaine chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
I loved the 'Triplet’s' fighting...too funny!

Boy, I just hope they aren't going to have to remember all of Milly's family members names! (HeHeHe) Just imagine the Christmas card list!

Update soon!
Chikara-Yuy chapter 16 . 12/9/2004
Two cute for words. Loved the arguements.

Also that Nash one reminds me of a freind...

-mummbles about damn hentais at school- but anyway! good chap!

scc(The muse): and from her that is a compliment!

Chikara: -glares- gr...

scc: ack! update soon!
NorikuKitsune chapter 15 . 11/16/2004
Arg! please update soon! ... this story turned out alot different than i thought it would, and went through alot of information in a few chapters... i think it was well written, but it suprised me, i totally expected Glory to "stay strong" ... wonder what the "spirits" could mean for the future!
sasha chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Wow! An actual GOOD fanfic!

*can you email me those pictures? Thanks*
mangaqueen13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i really liked it. just after reading ch. 1, i can tell it's gonna be great!
goochflex chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
I remember your story from a year ago. Almost to the day. I was drunk and it was the day after Halloween when I reviewed it. THen i lost it because I couldn't remember the title or anything about it. Now, a year and a day later, I find it. Coincindence, yes, and a very creepy one at that. ANyway I'm still enjoying it.

AxelDrake chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
My only problem is the humor catagorization. Other wise this is an excellent story. One of the few stories I read that is serious.
Neko Blah Blah chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
i like this ficcie. its cute. the knocking for the fist thing (a few chapters back) with the boomerang makes sense... since if 5 bullets COULD do it, then the recoil would be TERRIBLE. lol. keep going!
Lady C Andrews chapter 10 . 5/25/2004
Hi! This story is really awesome! I can't wait for the next update. And the dream! That was really, really cute! Hehe. Please, update soon? Pretty, pretty please? With doughnuts on top? Eh, doughnuts? O.o;; Um, well, bye! _
Jiko Hitasura chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
I was really surprised with how wonderful this plot has become. I was a bit skeptical about the outcome, & knives's response, but I'm very pleased & I was hoping something like this would happen(Knives-sama is my favorite)