Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Dream, Angelus Style
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Fantastic.

Would really love to see how this one pans out

Laters
dkwr07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
great story so far. hope you update soon.
Buffycoo999 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Continue
FeralElektra chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I know its been ages since you wrote this fic but PLEASE carry on with it! Its brill : ) I really liked reading it!

Hope you decide to write more!

xx
fluffiesmate69 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
heyhey..i like it and command u to write more..now..why are u still sitting there..write i say write
slayerchic chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
makes me wish i was buffy, the angeleus is into her so much! please keep writing! and hurry!
punc-angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Okay I have to say that this is a littl e gross okay it is really grose. I am sorry but I like Bufy/Angelus not buffy/cordelia I am soory but ew now I hope that If you ever update this story that you change that and quickly thank you
Balloonphobia chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
If you don't update, people will stop reading your story, 'cos they'll think you'll NEVER gonna update. True.
Balloonphobia chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Okay, I've reread the end and BUFFY falling for CORDELIA? Now THAT is SCARY! And what about Angelus? Why's he sniffing Buffy's UNDIES? Not that I mind. I'm a delusional B/Aus fan!
CaffeineTed chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
omg that is hilarious! buffy in love with cordelia! that is the best plot twist, well, funniest at least, that i have seen this week! and ive seen lotsa fics! continue this this is so funny!
Balloonphobia chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Update or I'll set Angelus on you!
Jo chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I love Angelus! please write more and more
Kim chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Great start so far. Keep going at IT!
Goldengirlforever chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
okay, when comes next chapter? MORE PLEASE!
Britt chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
I love it can't wait till the next chapter.