Reviews for When two hearts collide
kitsuneasika chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Is this finished? I sure hope not this was good
Vulion chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
A really good story, you should really continue it.
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I like this fic - it's the first Dias/Celine fic that I've seen that makes a relationship between them look like it could work. That's pretty impressive!
So I do hope you decide to continue this. :)
Crisis Haylo chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
Okay... I usually don't complain but...OH PLEASE UPDATE! OH PLEASE!
This is well written! I love it! This is the best ever!
When I first saw the summary I thought it would be CelinexAshton (oh admit it, it's cute!) but...*drol* this is...so wonderful! I must read more!
Iridescent Moonlight chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
You are continuing this, right O.O? Please! I beg you! I simply adore the pairing DiasXCeline - If you write more of this, I'll do a Dias and Celine blanket scenario fanfic!
validaccount chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
I like it. I like it a lot. Very well written and in-character to boot (though you're obviously using your interpretation of them). Their bantering make me smirk and I can see it all progressing naturally (not suddenly, "omg I love you be with me!"). Nice. _
I was actually thinking about writing a Celine/Dias myself, since their dislike thing would make for interesting love/hate chemistry (which I'm a big sucker for), but I'm wary of stepping away from my beloved Rena/Dias...*big conflicted anime tears*
Loki chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
WHOO! I loved this! _ Another CelinexDias pairing! WHOOT! I'll be making sure to keep reviewing every chapter and encourage you to make more! but anyway, I loved the way you describe the feel of everything. It created such amazing imagery in my mind's eye! Sekushi Dias-chan ish!
Celine Flac the sorceress chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
::tears pouring out of her eyes:: YES! ANOTHER CELINE/DIAS FIC! I LOVE YA! PLEASE CONTINUE! I love Dias and Celine...as if you couldn't tell by my sn...**sweatdrop**
Aile Anna chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I made a mistake! This is the chapter that I missed word "ever" when I edited. I am sorry, forgive me?

Anyway, what can I say? This story is great! The emotions come across wonderfully, your description is great, and your style is great! I seem to be saying that word a lot! You did a beautiful job! There, I said a different word!

Ja
Leloi chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
For some reason I am reminded of the very early Alex... Yay, Yashira!