Reviews for Truth or Dare
Zeon.Rat chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was incredible. The right parts funny and angsty and just brilliant.
catherinelefey chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
First of all, I should say that I've heard of you several times and I can't beleive I'm just now getting to reading your work! I'm lucky enough to be in the b5 fandom on tumblr and you are rather revered among our little group of Lurkers. Avelera had this on her short list of Londo/G'kar fic and it was very much deserved. I went from laughing at the clever innuendos to slack jawed at the deftness of the writing and reference to little, important moments in the series to holding back tears as Londo let's a different life flash before his eyes. Good gracious. I have miles of biology to go before I sleep but this was absolutely wonderful and I fully plan to be stalking all your fic over the next few weeks! :)
fan-rei chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
well developed ideas around a simple plot.

i liked their interaction. good story. thank you for sharing.
Mithen chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
"Leave it to G'kar to turn a dinner invitation into a threat."

Oh, yes. This was sweet and funny and heartbreaking all at once, and I loved G'Kar's last dare to Londo and the urgent respect behind it as much as I love Londo's inability to accept it.

Hee, I love that you only show the aftermath of the kiss...it's just that kind of dynamic between them.
jadomil chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Beautiful, at the same time funny and heartbreakingly sad. I hoped against hope that Londo would accept G'Kar's .
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Priceless. Utterly priceless. It is good writing. The mood was solemn and yet also amusing. Thank you.
Queen of the Shadylands chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I thought that was very well writen and I could so see Molari and G'Kar in that situation saying those things, you caught their characters very well. It was funny especially G'kars solution for his dare in the end, I should have seen it coming like Londo probably should have, but didn't. lol. I have to say but I really wish Londo had done the last dare, things probably would have turned to much better for him. He is one of my favourite characters I really did not like the way he ended up. It was really sad and hart rending and thoroughaly enjoyable. Really well done. Thankyou.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Ah, all these possibilities... A great story! G'kar and Londo's interaction has amused me very much, but touched me as well. It's so sad when Londo refuses to accept G'Kar's dare. And I love the ending, that's very cute and made me snort with laughter. Particularly so Londo's dumbfounded reaction.
Andraste chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
With the benefit of hindsight, it's easy to see how this dragged me (not exactly kicking and screaming, admitedly) into the fandom. Between the snarking and the truths and dares and the history, no wonder I was hooked *g*. Londo idly mentioning the time G'Kar decided they should die in a lift together while G'Kar seranaded him was priceless.
Now reading with full knowledge of canon, I was both amused and touched. I laughed out loud at several points (including Vir describing G'Kar's behaviour has him having a 'vivid social life' and Londo saying 'oh, we're not married, he just slept with my wife') and G'Kar's last dare is heartbreaking. Assuming it's possible for my heart to be broken again after being trampled on so much by canon ...
Ephor chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
How. HOW did you DO that? b-b-b-b...
I came here to laugh at you! And all fanfiction writers! How could you have ruined my fun with keeping people in character, writing well, and staying a full fathom of plausability within the canon? All this and my opinion of both the series and the characters improved, too.
It's simply unfair.
Oryo chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
It's an addiction. After reading your story, I wish so much I could immediately go to watch the show again.

This was a really complex, touching, and well-written story. I could see them before my inner eyes while reading. Your portrayal of the characters seems so wonderful.

I love your writing, and I'll put you on my Favorite Authors List
Flora chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I love this . . . beautifully written, totally in character, and very moving. Londo, G'Kar, and Vir are my favorite characters by far, and there is hardly any fic written about them, so I was so happy to find this! I love that the one thing Londo is most ashamed of is how he used Vir to set up Refa. And I also loved G'Kar's last dare . . . he understands Londo very well, and Londo's desire to escape his fate was very poignant.

And the ending cracked me up . . . I totally wasn't expecting that. LOL I'll bet G'Kar's followers loved that.
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
This was absolutely awesome. Thank you. You nailed Londo and G'Kar perfectly, and gave us wonderfully in-character conversation to boot. I very much hope you'll write more of them.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
This story was intence and entertaining at the same time...A wonderful duo to say the least you are quite skilled at telling a tale :)
Slrmn82 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I absolutely loved this fic. Both Londo and G'Kar were spot on. The ending was great, hell the whole story was fantastic. Very well written, Londo's thoughts were particularly well-done and I love how you made him feel ashamed about his treating of Vir. Very touching. Need more of these characters in the fandom. :-)