Reviews for Preying on a Hate Dream
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Now this is a great fanfic. There's not much story, unfortunately, since this whole fic is basically an example of Cybersix's day-to-day activities, but the descriptive language in here is beyond what I'm capable of, and the subtle inserts of dry humor were a treat. Everything else, the action, the characterization, were pitch-perfect. the only other fault is that there are no markers for the breaks. FF has line breaks, but considering this submission is over a decade old, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume this is old work for you and you don't care. Still, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for writing it.
Willdew chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Such clean writing for I spend hours looking for some and when I find it I feel compelled to tell you to try and publish some short stories or novels or something because, well.

I adored how you had Adrian and Cybersix's personalities being somewhat seperate (for the most part, anyhow.) If you spend a lot of your time dressing and being a certain gender, I can't see why you wouldn't start adopting the pronouns to go with it; terribly refreshing style. Sure the seperation blurred now and again but it did that in the show, too, so it was perfect, really. The scenes with Lucas were great, too. The bit where Adrian catches Cybersix thinking in melodramatic prose had me laughing so hard. :D
Red Draco chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
My goodness, it's Lexiroth! And she has me on her favourites list! This fanfic is magically delicious, but since I already told you that a long time ago, I propose we break things until TMS and NOA make a second Cybersix season.
Iset chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
*jaw drops* Wow...Very involving. I couldn't tear myself away from the monitor for two hours! Keep going! :)
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Pardon my boldness, but are you THE Lex that used that handle on EZBoard? If so, you are sorely missed, and your return to bcybersix would be welcome.

Aaack! Words fail me! This is one awesome story!

First off, your characterizations are excellent! I have been recently thinking of telling a story from Data 7's point of view: you capture the flavor of a cyber brain in a cat's body excellently. And Cybersix! *sighs* An extraordinary woman, no? I could not possibly think anyone could make me appreciate her more, but you have done the impossible. *eyes the bar, now a lot higher than it was before* I am going to be hard pressed to equal that feat. The short paragraph where she stands shocked at the possibility of having killed Oriole is a masterpiece. Whatever image you have of her and Data 7 in your head, please please keep it. (Perhaps I ask wrongly: I strongly suspect that I am underestimating your ability to improve upon it.)

Your style of writing is decidedly mature and articulate, with a dry sense of humor that zings by being at once eloquent and understated. It's a style I love, and am trying to imitate myself. *bows* I yield to a Grandmaster.

I am new here. Although I have friends from the board, you are the first author I am adding to my favorites list, and this story will be the first to be added to my favorites.

I ask for what time you could spare to read and critique my fiction, which is dedicated solely to Cybersix.

I also await the next part of this excellent fiction with anticipation.
mariel4000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Write more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more! Please? it was really good!
Mortalus chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Finally, a story in the Cybersix genre that is actually well-written! And this is only part one! Amazing! Terrific imagery and grammer, as well as the excellent flow from scene to scene. I also loved the occasional crude, simplistic phrases sprinkled in here and there. Hopefully you'll get the next part out soon.
EmillenniumGoddess chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
i really liked it, it was very well written and i like the way you made Cybersix act in this. So make a second part, please? _
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
This was GREAT! An interesting story that was well told. Almost flawless from a technical

standpoint. (Although when I downloaded it, the first thing I did was change all the "English"

spellings to "American" spellings.) You have a very interesting way of phrasing things that

paints a vivid word picture. This is the type of work I wish I would see more often.