Reviews for Pushing
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Good story I liked it
TarynWanderer chapter 9 . 2/18/2006
That was awesome! I really enjoyed it. Well done. :)
Stryker20 chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
Awesome story dude, you did a good job capturing the character's personalities. you should thik about maiking a sequel, perhapes when Tails is finally ready to join the freedom fighters when he's older.

keep up the good work.
Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Minor PS: Only thing that left me confused were Snivley and Robotnik. What they were talking about got pretty technical, and I didn't understand some parts. Otherwise, very cool.
Mistress Dizzy chapter 9 . 8/22/2004
Golden. I tore through all nine chapters straight, and each and every one was a masterpeice. Everything was wonderfully done, from the characters to the battle descriptions...

And especially the characters. You flesh them out in ways I'm still learning to do.

I want to play Markers. You made that up, right? Absolutely wonderful.

And Go Rotor and Bunnie. _
GtaJake MK-II chapter 9 . 7/12/2004
Well... I finally got up and off my lazy ass and decided I would finally review this thing. Having said that, let me say: Excellent stuff. Seriously, this fic is great, well-written, interesting, and it has GRAMMER and PLOT. Why can't this be the norm around this section? I've gotten so sick of this recycled humor shit, that it's a surprise I haven't blown a fuse yet. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this. And it's something worth the time taken to read it. Only thing that got to me was the format. It seemed a little messed up to me, but it's only a minor detail.
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 4/16/2004
Ahh, you must hurry up and continue this! This story was great.
Tyrack Wolfknow known as Project S chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
7 days... 7 days...
Tyrack Wolf chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Nothing personal bud, but you complain too much. People do the best they can with stories and all you can do is accept that. Not everyone can be as great a story writer as you... Oh and just so you'll know, don't try anything funny, or you'll be facing serious doom(better known as flames).
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 9 . 11/7/2003
*claps* HOORAY! . It's finished! Very good, sir! I compliment your desciptions and visuals. Please write more. Pardon me for previous, ruder "reviews", I was being an immature child when I wrote those .; This story is the best SatAM one I've ever read, no jokes.

Awesome.
foolysonicmonstereddy chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
About your review to my fic:Tails sickness:There is going more than one chapter when the fic is finished. And I have another chapter uploading right now.:P
SUPERSONICFAN10473 chapter 9 . 10/27/2003
Wow,good story!had a dream kinda like it,cept it had all the sa2 caracters an' eggfart gothimself killed when Sonic lit a lighter just as soon as eggy gave a huge fart like this:FHART!

Which caused a nuclear explosision that some how our heros survived the encredible fart an the see ya!

Chris chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
good writing, and story.

Though I still think Sonic X is better, mostly cause of the more frequent action.
Catachresis chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
A nice wrap-up to a great story. Very true to SatAM and the character dynamics were, as always, awesome! At the very end Tails deciding he needed more time brings realism into the story. Plus, adding all of Sonic's catch phrases kept it to the cartoon as well. Very cool!
HopeLightFaith chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
Aw its over? I want more! Please write a sequel with more Tails and Freedom Fighter action! Continue with the awsome work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »