Reviews for Ronin Warriors: Next Generation
Mystical Jade chapter 7 . 2/27/2001
Wow, that's great that Anubis was reborn. As soon as you described him, I knew who it was! OMG, that's awesome! I loved the ending. I'll send you an e-mail with my 'lil survey answers. _ Great job.
Sonic Angel chapter 7 . 2/24/2001
Cooool! Good guys rule and bad guys drool!
Mystical Jade chapter 6 . 2/11/2001
Wow, where do you come up with that stuff? That is so deep! I hope you continue this soon. And I hope the Snow Twins do the right thing. It's cool that Sekhmet and Selket are cousins. _ Keep up the great work!
Sonic Angel chapter 6 . 2/10/2001
Nice one, Gamegirl! You da bomb! Ok, please read my stories!
Heavengirl221 chapter 6 . 2/10/2001
ooo... I love that with mia in it. Please hurry with the next chapter!
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I really love your story. It is comming along great. P.S. If you do make the warlords evil again please have them be turned good again eventually.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Oh no! What, exactly, did happen to the original Warlords? It must have been something terrible. I really liked that poem, or whatnot, about Mia's armor. It was very deep! I wish I could write like that ... Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more of this.
Sonic Angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Whaaaaaa! What will happen to Akira and the others? Ganegirl, just as I was about to see the others kick butt, you left us on a clifhanger! I'm so hooked. I wanna read more!
Snow Myth chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
I like this fic. i can't wait for part 5!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Oh, I bet Sekhmet and Selket are related somehow, or something like that! I can't wait to read more of this, so keep up the great work! I think the (original)Warlords should escape somehow, after Selket gets the poison she needs, of course. I like how you gave the Neo Warlords personalities.
Thank you!
Yo, wuz up!
Hey, I'm hooked
Sonic Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Cool, Gamegirl, one question. When will Lady Kayura show up? I'm like, dying to know,
Sonic Angel chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Good Story, so far, Gamegirl, I'm hooked. I wanna read more! Oh, I mentioned I loove pizza. My favorite toppings are pepperoni, saussage, any meat on the pizza, and lots and lots and lots of cheeeeese!