Reviews for The Last Two Years
Shmem chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
great story
ac chapter 36 . 8/12/2006
Your story is beautiful and I think I speak for anyone who has every read it by saying thank you for gracing us with it. I have read some of the most beautifully written stories with the most horribly sad endings. But for future references its Hermione Jane Granger and Ronald Bilius Weasley
Ron Lover6789 chapter 36 . 4/8/2006
YAY! SEQUAL! I LOVE THIS STORY! You deserve 10 good reviews to this wicked story!
Ron Lover6789 chapter 21 . 4/8/2006
Wow...that was intense! Super awesome, though!
Ron Lover6789 chapter 19 . 4/8/2006
Aw! This is so cute! I love the Harry/Ginny Romance!
theressomethingmissing chapter 36 . 12/6/2005
Loved it! Just perfect. You have excellent grammar and writing skills, and your story was excellent and well-written. Great job, and keep writing!
PrettyKitty688 chapter 36 . 7/9/2005
What can I say? It was a perfect story! Keep writing new fanfictions!
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 17 . 3/2/2005
lol i'm not sure wether to be grossed out... or laugh histerically

but anyway it was a great chapter

update!

hope
Arino Paesan chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I love the stories in this set!
Patrick Leclaire chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
I've been enjoying being on the Quidditch team so much! Gryffindor has already one the match against Slytherin, which is always the tensest.

"one the mactch" shouldn't it be "won the match"?

sorry, just wanted to say so, anyway, great story!
Patrick Leclaire chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
great chapter, really liked it! one really small mistake i noticed concerning the broom servicing kit, Hermione gave Harry one for his birthday, not for Christmas, sorry, i had to point it out! other than that, great job!
Patrick Leclaire chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
so far this story is really good! i like how you did everyone's POV! great job, i've been looking all over for a good RW/HG fic, and this one caught my eye! thanks!
Iamc00l2009 chapter 36 . 8/7/2004
great story! r u done w/ the sequel yet?
Destiny Amberly Weasley chapter 36 . 5/17/2004
OMG! I loved it! Great job, you're very talented
VoicezWithin chapter 36 . 5/9/2004
AW... I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT WAS SO CUTE... TEARS ARE ACTUALLY FORMING IN MY EYES... IT WAS A GREAT ENDING! *TEAR TEAR* YOUR A GREAT AUTHOR!