Reviews for Chance meeting
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awwwwwww! That was beautiful! I loved how you incorporated Gordon, Scott and Virgil into his observations of Lucy. Red hair, good with children, musical and with amber eyes!

I especially loved the bit when Jeff asked her permission to kiss her, such a gentleman! I adored this! Xx
McHammy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was a lovely little story. Excellent.
LucyLi chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Very cute and sweet- I love your writing style. It cetainly puts an interesting twist on things!
quiller chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
No, I'm not reviewing my own work, but I would like to answer a point that has been raised. I use the Chris Bentley book as my authority, as it is based on the programmes themselves, the TV21 comics and annuals, and is endoresed by Gerry Anderson. Bentley does not give names for either of Jeff's parents - not even Grandma. I follow the convention of using 'Lucille' for Jeff's wife, but as I had noticed 'Grandma' had at least four different names I felt free to choose my own. If anyone can quote me an authority for 'Grant' I will be happy to follow it.
yveybevy chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I think charming is an apt word for your story. really sweet, but not in a mushy way. Jeff and Lucille's meeting had plenty of the feel-good factor.
Mad-Friend chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This was a nice gentle tender romantic story. I love nice Jeff stories and this fitted the bill. I also thought the music teacher angle for his wife apt when you consider she had to raise five sons (2065 timeline) her'skills' would be invaluable.
mcj chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This is a lovely story. Very romantic and very Jeff. Please continue!

mcj
Jade-Rose chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
You write such lovely, sweet stories!

I love little snippets like this, that peer into a moment of the past, especially since we actually know so little of pre-International Rescue life.

Just one teeny-weeny little microscopic nitpick - Jeff's father was called Grant.