Reviews for Conner's Visit
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
Great job. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jedi-Knight4 chapter 15 . 11/17/2003
when are you going to do the sequel to this one. I can't wait for it.
a-blackpanther chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
Very good keep it up!
PeTiTeCaT chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
lol, as mean as that sounds im glad beckys not in it! lol. well it was a brilliant fic while it was being posted (still is) but im sad to see it ended...*cries* plz write a sequel or new fic soon! and im glad you cant write a non-b/s fic lol. lookin forward to it!
PladPrincess chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
*Claps Hands* You did a wonderful job with this story!
lornein chapter 15 . 9/29/2003
Thanks for writing this one and I am hoping to see more from you very very soon!
carrot6 chapter 14 . 9/25/2003
Hey it's me again!This chapter was GREAT enough!Pls keep writting...pls pls pls!A/E 4ever!
a-blackpanther chapter 14 . 9/24/2003
Wow!u really wrote fast.11chapters in 5 weeks!I wish all writers on were that story!U shouldn't have paire A/E u made it a bit to...How can i say that?too much romance and it sounded stupid. I'm a romantic but thta was too much!But keep on writing stories!(try E/J)
lornein chapter 14 . 9/24/2003
Hey you updated! Nice going! Post that last chapter soon!
PeTiTeCaT chapter 14 . 9/23/2003
oh this is cute and emotional at the same time...but it is becky...lol, JK! dont kill me! im looking forward to the next chapter, but not looking forward to it ending :( argh! but im glad u'll do a sequel! what's your new fic about? definately, b/s!
Frida Vaccari chapter 14 . 9/23/2003
is conner ever gonna call shal mom

i like the story

and you can make the jesse in love with shal but she with brennan thing if you want
PladPrincess chapter 14 . 9/23/2003
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm glad there will be a sequel. Can't wait to see your next story! :)
PyrokineticFeral chapter 13 . 9/22/2003
At the end of the episode Brennan and Connor promise to keep in touch. Its nice to see that they actually do.

. ?storyid1395417

Krizia
lornein chapter 13 . 9/19/2003
Yeah maybe she loved him but she also manipulated him, she lied to him for money and tried to justify it as doing it for their future. But I do agree that Connor loved her. Otherwise he would never try to stand up to Brennan when he was arguing with Becky. I didn't really pay attention to the episode when it originally aired but after reading your fic I watched it again. I have loved every chapter here. Keep doing the grear Writing!
PladPrincess chapter 13 . 9/19/2003
only 2 chapters left? ( So sad, I wish this could be a never ending story...I guess that would be kinda hard to do though.

Anyway, great job with the chapter and I'm looking forward to the next ones. :)