Reviews for Out of the Darkness
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Okay this seems to be turning to a snape/harry realationship and that where I get off the train. A middle aged man dating a teenager whatever thier sex is wrong harry is just a kid he needs a father not a boyfriend. Plus the whole I was in love with your mother but I will settle for sleeping with her son is kinda creepy
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
ohhhh snape is going to freak when he wakes up. Why didnt any of these people apparate
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
So Sandi has taken down Out of the Darkness and does not enable PMing so I cannot ask her to re-post it and was hoping that you could pas the message on for me. The story is really very good and I hope that I can get the opportunity to finish reading it.
StormySkies95 chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
Im confused do you think you can email me when Chapter seven is up because i went to SandiBebop chapter seven was not up in fact she has only written one story and that has nothing to do with Harry Potter and now im sulky cause i cant Keep reading this absolutely Fantastic story to see if Harry gets better and to see what Albus and Severus decide to do with That Dursely Man!
Warrior God chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
i like this story one or the please put up new chapters
Earthmom chapter 8 . 1/14/2004
I have been waiting for this story to be updated forever, and after reading your message on ch.7 I tried to look for SandiBebop, but could not find it. Is she on ?
sissy chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
you could afford to be slightly more dramatic when harry revealed all and let him not talk about three weeks in the cubert and when he found out he was blind show the anguish ( crazy mad histerical face)
sissy chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
that chapter was so sweet ( cool and inderemnet(sp?)wise) but the nurse looking like mrs. wealey was extreemly unoriginal maybe in the future make her look like a malfoy!
sissy chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
here 's my e-mail for got to add it
the chap's pretty good and I love how sevvie's calling harry -harry! it just seems so sweet!
P.S. please up date " to meet again " I will forever whorship the ground you stand on
sissy chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
so far the story's pretty good! keep up the good work!
P.S please finish " to meet again " its my fav in the whole world (even though there is only two chapters)if you need help email me and I 'll give ideas or whatever
cara7773069 chapter 7 . 1/8/2004
Hola! Wazzup? Anyway, i really ilked your story... y did u just stop? its no fair! anywayz, if anyone flamed ur story, these words shall fall upon them:
OMEOKUROSO!1
Corcalamus chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
**taps mic** testing testing. AAh yes we have an actual working review from . Must be a first in a few days.
First of all thank you for the over flattering but highly brightening review of "Feel". Put a smile on me face that did, just what i needed. Then at the end when you asked me subtly to review.. heh heh, i remember i used to threaten people if they didnt review my stuff... ah well, who cares eh, im reviewing, watch me review.
I like this first chapter (and yes she will be reviewing more) its nice and angsty. Who doesnt love angst? (fluff freaks, thats who). It's a nice start.
There are the odd spelling mistakes and the odd Grammar mistakes. May i suggest looking for a beta. Dont ask me, ruddy hell even i have a beta and her name is Rowenna "Janehelen you better fix those pronouns"... long name but it works for her. Nothing major (Rowenna would dissagree) just a comma here and an extra letter or so there.
I think that the scene with Vernon being the token evil guy, if that was slowed down a tad it would be a little better. (By better i mean more harrowing.) Try drag it out slightly even by making us feel as Harry would at the time.
I loved the last scene. It was hinted at then it punched me. (her not me) ignore the brakets by the way thats the evil slytherin part trying to take over. Im a Slytherin but not an evil slytherin... (yes she is) ... well... heh.
I realise this is a very very long review. The rest probably wont be THIS long. Oh, and if you liked "Feel" You should have a read at my "Trilogy of colour" and others beside. I have many fics. Trilogy of colour has no R-rated ness but its one of my faveourite things i have written.
See you on the next chapter here.
Peace Out.
GD
snape's angel chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
you are killing me! this is such a great story and you just STOPPED!
ARGH! this is so frustrating
I have to know what happens - too many unanswered questions...please please please finish this story
shinigami kitsune chapter 7 . 11/12/2003