Reviews for Telling Everyone
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FIC I'VE EVER READ!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Omg I'm dying this is hilarious! Well done!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
*giggling* oh, I liked this!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
this was supoer funny
Alva Detonator chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Okay, this fanfic was absolutely awesome and hilarious! It made me laugh and smile several times! I loved it! X3
love chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Love it so sssssoooooooo much
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
*cackles madly for the next hour*

That was... Hilarious, and so worth the time it took to stop laughing.

...'I think that's the most creative response I've had all day'...priceless...
Oh, and the ghost of Salazar Slytherin saving Draco!

Not to mention Hermione's new potion kit!

Nicely written, author-chan, and so now i will go read the sequel ;-)

P.S i forgot to mention 'that was more effective than our method'! Go twins!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This is hilarious! I enjoy the goofiness and everyone's reactions and friendliness.
Extalia-Queen chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
So i just read the sequel and then i reread this story cause, honestly, it's funny as hell.
Anywho, i realized that Seamus did not lose the second bet cause, as it turns out, Ron was gay! XD
Chick 99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Haha lol! Tears of laughter literally dripping down my face! Wish there were more like this.
The Celestial-Demon Alice chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Okay, first. I LOVED each of the reactions the people had when Harry or Draco told them that they were dating, and I adored the different ways they told them, which must have shocked most of them after hearing a few 'interesting' details.

Poor Hermoine, I'm pretty sure she would have killed the verry next person who told her that Harry amd Draco were together.

And Ofcourse, Dumbeldore knows everthing and the way he wished them luck was quiet interesting and funny.

Leave it to Fred and Gorge to let the whole school know with the best way!

Other than that, the story almost had me falling out of my bed from laughing to much, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
*blushes* OMG! Don't say that! Don't mention that! Draco, literally? Don't say perverted stuff like this! At least Harry wasn't as graphic as you! D&*n!
nyla51 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
om my god I could just see rons face and Hermione I thought she use the book like a baseball bat for the next person to even think about saying harry and draco. this was hilarious I LOVE it. *currently rolling on the floor laughing
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
that was great! hilarious!
MusicMyEscape chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
omg great story really loved it so funny esecially loved how draco told snape XD