Reviews for Telling Everyone
Extalia-Queen chapter 1 . 3/9
So i just read the sequel and then i reread this story cause, honestly, it's funny as hell.
Anywho, i realized that Seamus did not lose the second bet cause, as it turns out, Ron was gay! XD
Chick 99 chapter 1 . 1/9
Haha lol! Tears of laughter literally dripping down my face! Wish there were more like this.
The Celestial-Demon Alice chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Okay, first. I LOVED each of the reactions the people had when Harry or Draco told them that they were dating, and I adored the different ways they told them, which must have shocked most of them after hearing a few 'interesting' details.

Poor Hermoine, I'm pretty sure she would have killed the verry next person who told her that Harry amd Draco were together.

And Ofcourse, Dumbeldore knows everthing and the way he wished them luck was quiet interesting and funny.

Leave it to Fred and Gorge to let the whole school know with the best way!

Other than that, the story almost had me falling out of my bed from laughing to much, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
*blushes* OMG! Don't say that! Don't mention that! Draco, literally? Don't say perverted stuff like this! At least Harry wasn't as graphic as you! D&*n!
nyla51 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
om my god I could just see rons face and Hermione I thought she use the book like a baseball bat for the next person to even think about saying harry and draco. this was hilarious I LOVE it. *currently rolling on the floor laughing
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
that was great! hilarious!
MusicMyEscape chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
omg great story really loved it so funny esecially loved how draco told snape XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
XD
shadowpen55 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
lol that was so funny. poor hermione
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
hahahahaha...loved it...but wished there was sex:(...you kept teasing us with the tiny tiny hints
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
hahahahahaha XD poor Hermione hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I LOVE FRED AND GEORGE! :D
mikamikaluv chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
hahahaha! that was awesome!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2012