Reviews for Vanilla Dreams
SparkleTangerine chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
People need to realize that this story was written (and updated) before Half Blood Prince & Deathly Hallows was published. Honestly, there are fan fiction stories out there that have different futures for the characters.

That said, I'm a bit sad that the story is not yet finished. This is one of the most amazing fan fiction story that I have ever read. I hope one day, the author comes back to it and finish it.
Ravenclaw Girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
This is very well written, however most of these things aren't true. Charlie never got married, and Percy married Audrey. It is fanfiction for a reason, though.
sabrinaellis2001 chapter 20 . 1/1/2016
HEDWIG IS ALIVE!? Come on! you totally runied it! :(
sabrinaellis2001 chapter 18 . 1/1/2016
Ok you have messed up BIG time. Their names are James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus Potter. What is wrong with you?! I can't believe you would take an amazing story and turn it into crap. This is a crapy story
sabrinaellis2001 chapter 17 . 1/1/2016
Um what happened?! Fred is supposed to die in the Hogwarts battle and Ginny is only supposed to have one child not twins. I very much do not like this story. FRED IS DEAD for crying out loud. Bloody Hell you messed up this story big time. very disaponited. :(
nayin17 chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
I know it's been years but I'm still hoping that you'll finish this
nayin17 chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
This chapter melts my heart
nayin17 chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
Love that the boys inherited Harry's black hair
nayin17 chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
I pity your Draco
nayin17 chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Wish JK made Harry and Ginny's kids as twins...James Sirius and Lily (though Luna shouldn't be the second name)
nayin17 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Finally Harry knows...
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I like their wedding though I wish Colin and Ginger was included in the wedding party coz they are Ginny's friends
lilkathra chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
love to know what happens next
nayin17 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Im a forever harry/ginny fan but i pity draco in this story
zutara sucks. kataang ftw chapter 20 . 12/27/2011
well, this may be a super old story, i think it was published in 05 or something, but i feel like i should pay my homage to it. i never grew up with harry potter, i admit it! i never read the books till recently, and i am ashamed of myself for depriving me of such a wonderful series with equally wonderful fans. your story, even if it lacked in plot, made up for it with pure, unreauited love. harry and ginny's relationship is terribly downplayed in the movie. the books, oh the BOOKS! they just burn with the passion, the fear of losing each other, the confusion, the hormones! you were wonderful. thank you.