Reviews for Vanilla Dreams
nayin17 chapter 20 . 4/8
I know it's been years but I'm still hoping that you'll finish this
nayin17 chapter 18 . 4/8
This chapter melts my heart
nayin17 chapter 17 . 4/8
Love that the boys inherited Harry's black hair
nayin17 chapter 11 . 4/6
I pity your Draco
nayin17 chapter 8 . 4/6
Wish JK made Harry and Ginny's kids as twins...James Sirius and Lily (though Luna shouldn't be the second name)
nayin17 chapter 5 . 4/6
Finally Harry knows...
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/6
I like their wedding though I wish Colin and Ginger was included in the wedding party coz they are Ginny's friends
lilkathra chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
love to know what happens next
nayin17 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Im a forever harry/ginny fan but i pity draco in this story
zutara sucks. kataang ftw chapter 20 . 12/27/2011
well, this may be a super old story, i think it was published in 05 or something, but i feel like i should pay my homage to it. i never grew up with harry potter, i admit it! i never read the books till recently, and i am ashamed of myself for depriving me of such a wonderful series with equally wonderful fans. your story, even if it lacked in plot, made up for it with pure, unreauited love. harry and ginny's relationship is terribly downplayed in the movie. the books, oh the BOOKS! they just burn with the passion, the fear of losing each other, the confusion, the hormones! you were wonderful. thank you.
chickenfriedsteak chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
Love it! But children's names are all wrong. Ron and Hermione had a girl and boy which where named, Rose (Rosie) Weasley and Hugo Weasley. And Harry and Ginny had two boys and one girl named, (these are oldest to youngest) Albus Severus, James Sirius, and Lily Luna. It was still a good story! :)
RaexRichard'Robin-NightWing chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
great story except Ginny and Harry's children names were

James Sirius Potter

Lily ? Potter

Albus Severus Potter
juice14 chapter 20 . 7/1/2009
Not sure if you intend to continue...

That said very realistic portrayal of life mapped over wizarding world... I can only hope to be as good a parent as you make out the Potters to be... Although I'm not anticipating my woman getting hormonal imbalance... she's as bad as Ginny haha... nice one!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I love the part when Harry asks if he harmed Ginny or the baby. I loved the whole story! Harry so deserves this miracle after all he's been through in his life. Harry is so sweet and adorable! ;)
Loyd1957 chapter 20 . 1/9/2008
I just discovered this story and found it to be unfinished. I am so disappointed. I would love for the writer to maybe think about finishing this story. You left us with a cliffhanger.

Thoroughly enjoyed both stories. Just wanted you to know some readers are just joining this website or just finding old stories. Great and really loved it.