Reviews for Vanilla Dreams
So bacicly ginny has twins the end
SparkleTangerine chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
People need to realize that this story was written (and updated) before Half Blood Prince & Deathly Hallows was published. Honestly, there are fan fiction stories out there that have different futures for the characters.

That said, I'm a bit sad that the story is not yet finished. This is one of the most amazing fan fiction story that I have ever read. I hope one day, the author comes back to it and finish it.
Ravenclaw Girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
This is very well written, however most of these things aren't true. Charlie never got married, and Percy married Audrey. It is fanfiction for a reason, though.
sabrinaellis2001 chapter 20 . 1/1/2016
HEDWIG IS ALIVE!? Come on! you totally runied it! :(
sabrinaellis2001 chapter 18 . 1/1/2016
Ok you have messed up BIG time. Their names are James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus Potter. What is wrong with you?! I can't believe you would take an amazing story and turn it into crap. This is a crapy story
sabrinaellis2001 chapter 17 . 1/1/2016
Um what happened?! Fred is supposed to die in the Hogwarts battle and Ginny is only supposed to have one child not twins. I very much do not like this story. FRED IS DEAD for crying out loud. Bloody Hell you messed up this story big time. very disaponited. :(
nayin17 chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
I know it's been years but I'm still hoping that you'll finish this
nayin17 chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
This chapter melts my heart
nayin17 chapter 17 . 4/8/2015
Love that the boys inherited Harry's black hair
nayin17 chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
I pity your Draco
nayin17 chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Wish JK made Harry and Ginny's kids as twins...James Sirius and Lily (though Luna shouldn't be the second name)
nayin17 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Finally Harry knows...
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I like their wedding though I wish Colin and Ginger was included in the wedding party coz they are Ginny's friends
lilkathra chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
love to know what happens next
nayin17 chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Im a forever harry/ginny fan but i pity draco in this story