Reviews for Elusive
azab chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i loved it a lot
Mitchie3.0 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
DAMN you write alot! I hope you read this cause I'm gonna recommend a few Anime for you. Since you seem to like yaoi, then I suggest Kyo Kara Maoh. Also, You might and I stress the might, your a lot older than me,(no offence, but you are.) I think you might like Naruto. Not the show really, but possibly the fanfics. I recommend you watch/read it. It's actually prety good. Oh yeah, and, I liked this. R&R later!
endragh chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
this is very intresting i hope you write more stuff so i can read more of your work

_ endragh _
Saru39 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Wow! That was awesome. You made Sanzo so ... I don't know, Sanzo-ish? Is that the right word? (You kept him in character) And Goku too! ~_
Yum-Yum chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Lovely. I think it was very in-character. I haven't seen the movie yet, but after reading this fic, I see that I definitely need to.
amaltia chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Some typos again! _ I can't help but point them out, sorry! "how could he really was" - cold

oh shoot... i lost the rest! oh well! shows how much more i was interested in the story then the typos... actually i dont know if there were any more.. and anyway IT WAS WONDERFUL AND I LOVED IT AND STUFF... yeah... you write too well! _

argh me jealous!...

_ *gives chocs*
Myth720 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
ya! that was beautiful! touching and sweet. and you didnt sway totally ooc, so it feels believable enough. good job! you conveyed Goku's thoughts perfectly!
Kat chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Two words,... Wonderful...Perfect.

Keep on writing, your very good at it.

Ja ne

Kat
real-circus chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Aw...sweet _ Nice fic, keep up the good work! I'll be looking out for more of your new fics.
am1thirteen chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wai~! So cute and romantic~! _ Write more, onegai!
Aki4 chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
AWW! ) never seen requiem, but suddenly i want to. nice sweet 39 fluff. and even if the kiss was a wee bit OOC, do you hear me complaining? *crickets chirp* see? *grin*
Katowisp chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I really love the movie, too!

This was well written, I think you captured their characters really well. I liked the kiss at the end-it was so sweet.

I would really like to see more from you
ephedrine chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
great story! please continue
AznSage chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I've IMed you about my opinions, but overall, it's still a great fic. Here's the revolution of well-written and in-character Saiyuki fics! _
Rei Bianca chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Anyone within five mile radius? Wow, that sure is a loud whine. Cool. If i have a frien dlike Goku, I think i wont allow him to go home and stay with me instead. Such sweet boy...