Reviews for Rory and Lori
ringmybella chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
well, i don't hate lori anymore. However, is it bad if I'm happy she's gone?
ringmybella chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
aww tristan!
ringmybella chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
oh hell no did jess just agree to taking her to the ball. if it wasn't for your a/n I would have totally bailed. this is crap! poor rory!
ringmybella chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
why did lori tell rory the truth? If she hated her so much, so should have just let rory believe the lie.
ringmybella chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
poor jess. He wanted to not hurt Rory anymore than he had to but the truth is going to come out anyways.
ringmybella chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
It's kind of weird that this is a literati and trory. Does that mean that it starts out literati and then becomes trory, otherwise this story is way to kinky for me. As for Lori, yikes! Poor Rory!
ringmybella chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I find it hilarious that Lorelai named them both after herself. I can't wait to meet her!
bballman chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
Make her be with Jess not Tristan
I've Got A Secret chapter 19 . 3/3/2006
i'm crying because of you
tristian'jess'loganluver chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
love it!
princetongirl chapter 19 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
Alenor chapter 19 . 9/11/2005
oh i can't believe you killed lori and jess off. but then again, it worked out well, cya later.
Lauren Leigh chapter 19 . 6/27/2005
HOW COULD YOU KILL JESS? I MEAN ITS JESS! JESS WILL NEVER DIE! YOU CNT KILL JESS! JESS WILL ALWAYS LIVE YOU NEVER NEVER NEVER KILL JESS OFF! NEVER ITS LIKE NOT NOT NOT POSSIBLE!
CarebearKara chapter 19 . 2/17/2005
This is great...but it's sad that Lori and Jess died. I was thinking that evenutally she'd change and stop trying to get even with Rory. Now that's never going to happen. I really like this though.
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 19 . 8/27/2004