Reviews for Can He Save Me?
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 1/18
poor Mione. ( I hope good things come her way soon. D
Jakumo1 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Are you going to write any more for this story?
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
that is sad
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow
Spink1 chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Was that her biological father? That's NASTY!
Trixie Ray chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
ok, I'm so intrigued... Who the hell is this Matt?

how does Draco fit in?

denjia chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
good story

you should continue it
Sairie chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
Please! Update there are a few spelling problems, but this is an awsome story none the less and I hope you update real soon.

Raven
JadedTruth chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
aw i like it so far, i cant wait for an update. Please update soon
rpmuleftw chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
You can't write. It's dull, and shows no emotion. Basically, you're just stating events as they happen. Add more emotion, and more interesting sentences instead of just "She _. She _. She _. Then she _."
oroborous chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Alright.. I hope you don't take any of this the wrong way, I just wanna help, ay?

I read these first three chapters, and although I'm intrigued to how the story will go, the way you write kind of takes away from it. There are constant changes of word tense, and there are spelling errors. I agree to the person who said you need a beta-reader, that would help a lot. Your chapters are VERY short... perhaps put more description into them, more character dialogue perhaps, and more emotion. This alone makes the story more enjoyable.

I like the idea you've got going though, and as a newb to Draco/Hermione fics, I haven't seen this yet, though I'd like to.

And also, don't listen to the..Freddie Mays whateverthehellhernameis person. Mostly because she seems to be JUST picking on you and I wouldn't listen, or bother, with her. Or him. Or it. Whatever.

Good luck with the new chapter. (:
pottersgirl91 chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Hey, your story is really good so far, and I am going to tell you something, but please don't take it the wrong way. I think that you need a beta-reader. If you want me to help then just e-mail me. My e-mail is on my personal page. Sorry, I am only trying to help. Update soon and keep up the wonderful work!:D

-Pottersgirl10
Sensual Seduction chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
update update update update! Please. this is like so freaking good. sorry for the language.
Ginny13 chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Please review soon. This is such a great story! you are a really good writter. SO once again please review. Thanks.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Hmm...this is good. I wonder what's gonna happen. Please add more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »