Reviews for Black Alpha, Red Omega
Gato-negro-13 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Ahh this fic is amazing, I don't know why you don't update ;_;, I want to know what's goin to happen to my dear X, and Zero, and all the maverick hunters ;o;,and Sigma has to suffer! And pay for what he done XO... please, update! ;_;

Well, I really hope that I can read you soon

Sorry for my english , and take care!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really don't agree with your profile: this is a story with a very interesting concept. X4&5, not to mention 2, are all about Sigma trying to get Zero. It's a very interesting idea to have him try to go through X, and it's always good to see X written as the dangerous person (bad to have as an enemy) that he is. I'd love to see people's reaction to the red eyes thing (will they be suspicious of Zero)? And X being taken by the virus, too. Is there any chance you might get intersted in this fandom again? If not, would you be adverse to someone else finishing the fic? Because this is a really great bunny (not that I don't have enough gnawing at my heels).
Abandoned Account 622390 chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
Please upload the next chapter.

I really want to know what happens.

Sakura~
Arken elf chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Maybe you dont going to write more in this fic. But you need Know its fantastic, and beatiful the form to write these feelings. Vile, X (Alpha), Zero and Sigma. Its perfect.

My only hope is wait for the end. Congratulations for a great Idea.
Sasameyuki chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
Whoo! Update more darn it!
angel-kamui chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
ARGH! How could you leave the story at that? Please update soon! This story is really cool!
MEGAMANX411 chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
Such a great story! I like how you captured the essence of the characters, and you retained the overall feel of the series (despite using more profanity, obviously, but it was within context, I'll admit). The story was interesting, and it grabbed my attention from the start..I was compelled to read the whole thing. An excellent fic!
X-Wing chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
Dear creeping gods, (gets substitutes for normal curse words from offline, thinks Lady Draco is Bahumt incarnate) I love this. I've seen this kind of thing done with Zero, but never X. Besides, I enjoy character torture. Please write more, I'll give you a cyber-cookie!
Gwenyver chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
holy crap, you've updated. *grins* I was beginning to wonder if you abandoned the story or something.
ArashiRyu chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Well then, I guess I have to start writing quickly then

Thanks for your insightful and helpful reviews.
Lizeth chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
Mwahahaha... this story's SO on my favorites list.

You finally updated! And I loved it! The next chapter better be out soon. Soon soon soon! To be honest I tend to skim fight scenes, so don't obesses over them so much. :P

I really like how the writing style is... with the "Hey... Hey Zero..." thrown in like an echo of memory. :) If I had more skill, I'd draw you a doujinshi, but as it is, I'll just come up with an armor design for Alpha. :D ...If you write quickly, that is. :D
Arken elf chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Its Fantastic, i only hope you continue this history because I like very much.

Its great
Dracona-Draconis chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
write more write more write more! i read it twice to make sure i didnt miss anything the first time. and Thank You for not doing any yaoi seens. thatd just be well just ick any way i really liked the story and i Hope you put up chapter 4 soon. (from my sneek peek it was to good NOT to put up) yeah im sure some of your faithful fans would be quite happy to get a preveiw to :)... *evil snicker* thanks for your input on my own fic. i'll see what i can do about stretching that mess out over a week at least. any way write more!
Neo chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
This story was so cool! Finish FINISH! E-mail me sumtime to help me with my fics.
Gwenyver chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
very nice story. and its not yaoi, which is good, in my opinion cause there is a good deal out there already. *grins* keep up the good work.