Reviews for Friends and Lovers
Eliza Shorn chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh,dear. This is one of the saddest stories I have ever read. Got to admit, though, you did a great job writing writing therefore, makes it a good story. But so sad!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Great job with this. An amazing story that showed the emotions of the characters from beginning to end.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This is on my Favorite Stories list for a reason; simply because it is my favorite fanfic in the entire world of fanfiction, Titans and beyond.

From the first Teen Titans comic I read, I thought Dick and Donna were perfect for each other. To me, it was obvious that she adored him. Your portrayal of her private thoughts is so real to me, as well as Dick's oblivious nature to all of her feelings and Roy's hurt at being rejected for the Boy Wonder again.

I really love this and I can't thank you enough for writing it.
Rick Peterson chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
That was really well done. I loved the future you outlined and I loved the way you characterized both Roy and Dick. The ending really moved me. Good job!
Artemis1088 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
That made me cry!

Wow. That was a beautiful piece. I had much better remarks in my head as I was reading, but now all I can do is sit here teary eyed.
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Very, very nicely done, and different than I expected when I first read the description - very bittersweet and emotional.
rubylis chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Nicely done! You really surprised me with the ending. You should post this on the Yahoo Roy Harper group. (One small critcism-break up some of your longer sentences so your story has a better flow.)