Reviews for Special Unit 2
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Episode 4 part 2 - when will you upload it?
Angelsheart85 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
eh U made me faal in love with the story but never finished one :P :( Am sad now!
hagancameron chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
I like how you are combining the two shows together it works perfectly. Were you a special unit 2 fan when it was still on air?
PTV chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
keep writing plz.
Priss-Asagiri15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Hey it is really a great fic . but when are you going update this huh ? its a year that you dont update!
and update too that story when the wife of Haruka dies and Michiru cames like a nanny to hotaru i guess its COLD HEart something like that :P
Lady Ruka-san chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Great job, keep going on this, I'm really enjoying this.
Lady Ruka-san chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Keep going on this, I'm really enjoying this.
Please update soon! Please, please, please...
Ayanami chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
what happens?do more!
Silent Wrath chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
loved the story, i laughed the whole way through it even tho it might have been the Pepsi making me laugh
tigonookami chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
damn it! whats taking so F# long? i hate cliffhangers damnit update soon!school/work can be a pain in the ass but so are angry fans of your work not being finished!and don't you dare make it out like you did with your story haruka being a bank robber,the end was to cruel and unjust! r/r later *mumble mumble*
Haruka-Michiru chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Please continue! I really like it so far!
jem chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
yeah!nice outcome!hope for more continuation!
Leena37 chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
WHERE ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS FOR YOUR OTHER STORIES?

( Me sad! Although the story is good, but you still have other stories that are unfinished and deserve to have a fantastic ending to them! Plus I would like to finish reading all the endings! EVIL! But good, but Evil! :grinz: keep up the good work Cloud, and don't forget to pay attention to your unfinished work too! This is a good series! continue! continue!

Sincerely,

Alina
Nyxity chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
Very swank. Heh. Good ol' Roo-Roo... I think I wanted more angst or something, other than that... great... The gum... I want that gum. I could give it to people I dislike. Yeah... Joy.
Riva van Dyk chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
WHAT THE BLOODY ( $* )(_$* *! THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET TO THE BASE YET!

CLOUD-CHAN! YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS AGAIN REAL SOON, OR THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE VERY ANGRY WIFE TO DEAL WITH!