Reviews for Forever Alive
Mothstar of Cloudclan chapter 118 . 6/30
This was so beautiful!
Bellanu421 chapter 79 . 5/12
why is there no subatance to Lily and James' relationship?
Bellanu421 chapter 1 . 5/12
while I love the premise, I highly doubt Moont ever went exploring the cooridors and the castle inside. exploration for the map was more when they all sneaked out at night; and grounds, yes when they were transformed.
nkikiriki chapter 1 . 5/2
I don’t know how you did it, but you made me cry right at the very beginning. That never happens. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for this
HorcruxHunter394 chapter 1 . 4/29
That have me feels. You are a brilliant author!
I just finished this and as far as I'm concerned this will be the offical maruader story to me.
Even if JK Rowling decides to write one.
Gryffinclaw23 chapter 118 . 1/12
that was AMAZING! i think in total i cried like 12 times XD
lesbiansassemble chapter 118 . 11/23/2017
WHAT A FANTASTIC STORY! please tell me you are a published author. my favourite parts where lupins...his transformations were so emotional..so real...I loved every minute of your story. I read it in just a day and a half. literally!
lesbiansassemble chapter 8 . 10/30/2017
I am really enjoying this story! Thank you. I love marauder fics (especially well written ones like yours)
hyoaby chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Hi, I accidentaly found this fic months ago when I randomly browsing must read harry potter fanfics online. Like you, I am also interested in the story before the first potter book takes placethat means the marauder era until james and lily's death. I've been searching for a novel length story that tackles this era that is very close to canon. Something that I can consider as part of the series... and after the long search i've seen this. I read the prologue first and i knew i found the one. I was really excited to read this but i only have a chance to this right now because back then i was reviewing for my licensure examination and i was so stressed but now that i passed it, i'll treat myself with this masterpiece. I'm really going to love this!
Art.with.ap chapter 118 . 7/28/2017
This story was brilliantly written! It's amazing! Praise to you! Thank you for writing this story, it's one of the best I've ever read
Jabanero chapter 76 . 7/19/2017
Eugene Potter... an interesting first choice for a name. I wonder if it is a reference to Eugène Pottier, the poet who wrote L'Internationale, or if that's just an accident?
ArcturusBlack chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Wow. Fucking hell mate. I only read the prologue cause I have a few minutes before school but wow. I am TOTALLY gonna read this when I get the chance. Wow. Wow. Wow.
tabea.koegl chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
You've made me cry
Allura2801 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Its an amazing story! One of the best! Thank you so much for introducing this story in my life story! TYSM! Love you! YOu have so much of commitment! Keep it up! - sincerely, adora
2,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »