Reviews for A Question of Mortality
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Kalisona chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This is a brilliant piece of work that is most definitely going on my favorites list. I'm amazed at the description of Glorfindel's death, and I can see that being exactly how it was. Amazing, amazing. Thank you for writing this.

Kali
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
this was really good and I loved it! O)
** Dy **
Fuzzy Elf chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
This is definitely my favourite of your stories. The detail in the wording is wonderful, I love the way you have Elrond and Glorfindel able to both joke around a bit and be completely serious. And the description of Glorfindel's recollection of death is stunning. I remembered helping you edit this but I knew I hadn't read the finished version yet. Love it cuz_

Fuzzy
Sue chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
First, I'd like to thank you, for a facet of your story is somewhat related to a point that I plan to cover in a story that I have been writing for sometime now. It's nice to read another author's perspective.

Your story idea was very interesting, well written and very timely for me.
shirebound chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I never thought that Aragorn might resemble Elros (or even Elrond), and that his arrival might cause Elrond pain. And wonderful little emotional details here, such as Elrond asking Glorfindel what it was like to die.

Fascinating vignette!
Yavanna and SunStar chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Hi, you know this is something completely different to what I usually read but I have to say that I really liked it. It's really interesting to read soemthing that shows some insite as to why Elrond is the way he is and of the relationship he has with Glorfindel. It was incredibly well written and a welcome change from the stories I usually read )

Yavanna
Nilmandra chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Ah, you wrote what I wanted to say. Mind if I just borrow this in a few chapters ;)?

Very well done, the pondering, the quesions, the wondering. To live for so long without answered questions. I guess I do believe death is a Gift.