Reviews for Fooling Others
GothDyke chapter 45 . 3/2/2015
Since the last update of this story is now 10 years ago, and from your words in your profile I gather that you have abandoned your stories.

I have read this one anyway and have enjoyed what there is of it immensely. You captured the irrational thought patterns of a suicidal person very well, and I also enjoyed Harry's cutting words to Snape in Ch 29.

Sadly, this story still stands before the turning point or climax, and so it remains too unfinished to stand on its own. Were it not abandoned, it would have been one of my Favorites. And so I am left mourning the death of yet another good and promising story.

But since I genuinely loved what you have written so far, I can't resist asking/begging: Please, revive and continue this story because it really deserves to be finished (and because poor tormented Harry deserves to find peace). Or, at least, post a general outline of the way you had this planned out, so that the reader (and Harry) is not left so totally hanging in a void but instead can find some closure.

So, hoping against hope, I can't resist to put this story on Alert.
Lili chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
PLEASE FINISH!
I really love this story. It helps me. I know you may be busy, but this story is amazing and it would be a shame if it was left as it is.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
slit wrists will clot; it's the blood that is required for clotting, not that a wound be in a certain place. the problem though (and this might have been what you meant) is that wrists have a lot of blood, comparatively, flowing through them...so there's a lot of blood that needs to clot (plus it moves faster and such) while it's hardly the worst place for a wound to heal, it's not a safe place to be injured if you want to keep your life.
the point I'm trying to make is that while it's obviously still a fairly major wound, it's not technically outside of what a body could heal on its own (decapitation, for example, is simply not going to heal) the problem lies in how much the process can be sped up and how bad the actual wound is; if it's bad enough or slow enough, he's screwed, if it's fast enough or a small enough wound, his life might honestly not be in danger
Hichigo chapter 45 . 12/22/2011
Well, I've now finished reading all your chapters and have to say that if you have already decided not to continue this story (what I really hope you didn't) than it would be a real shame.

'Cause I really like it how you descripe and display Harry's feelings and his problems.

A further point I like about your story is that the personalities are not out of character (at least not without a good reason like in Harry's case)

And I have to admit that it's really sad that this story hasn't been updated for such a long time 'cause it's really good and I, as a reader, just want to know how Harry, his friends and his teachers are going to face all these problems Harry has to deal with.

So please, if you haven't abandoned this story yet, keep continuing it because it hurts not to see how things will go on. Especially since Harry has got a new problem with cutting himself.

~Hichigo

P.S. I'm sorry if my english isn't that good but I'm trying my best. And with that said I wish you many greetings from Germany ;)
CaptainSanta chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
:) I liked the subtle reference to the Sword of Truth novels in this chapter.

birdie -
Sophie chapter 45 . 8/21/2011
Ohhh, you will finish it, won't you? I need an ending! Please finish it :)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 45 . 5/11/2008
I just read 45 chapters in 4 straight hours. I think that's a new record for me.

I wanted to make one correction: Interigation is actually spelled "interrogation." Sorry, I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

I like your fic alot! Please update soon!

Also, can you put more Remus into it? I love Remus.

~ UC
shadow lupus chapter 45 . 9/2/2007
WOW! excellent story, hope that there will be another chapter or a sequel, i will check after i have posted this review! This story is gr8!

shadow lupus
hop the road chapter 45 . 5/30/2006
It's a great story. I hope you update soon!

~*Sessile*~
melchick chapter 44 . 4/8/2006
i decided to read this story again but i didnt realise it wasnt finished... now im busting to find out what happens next. Please update soon... the only reason im reviewing on this chap is because i already reviewed to the other chap :D

Please please please keep writing

melchick
FrodoBeutlin chapter 45 . 3/30/2006
good one.

update soon.
melchick chapter 45 . 9/9/2005
Hey ... u rock... I only started reading you stuff a couple days ago and WOW i can stop... Plz keep going... and harry wond die will he?
Sammy Solo chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Breetanya!

I had a dream with you, Megan and Shannon in it last night. I don't have your e-mail or phone number. And reviews are good! Since I did read this chapter before and didn't review it, anyway. So you need to drop me an e-mail or review the latest chapter of TMG (yes, I updated) so we can get in touch. And soon!

~Sammy
ailishmckechnie chapter 45 . 6/25/2005
Great story so far... Is'nt it suppose to be a snape harry fic? but anyway get story!
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 6/5/2005