Reviews for Dragons and Phoenixes, Fathers and Daughters
Bluesteel chapter 50 . 8/18/2006
Not bad. Not too bad at all. This fan fiction is almost as good as any Lupin I fan story written by Janeth Rhian when she started out with her old Lupin I fanzines.
Shire cat chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
God, I remember just how much I love this story. I know Ari's short for Arsene but I just figured out Ari means "lion" in Hebrew. Lion,Leo, wow I can't believe I didn't get that connection before. Can't wait for more of VFTSE(view from the storm's eye) and I only hope that my dialouge/phrasing skills can hope to be as good as yours.
Skymouth chapter 50 . 10/31/2005
I don't know why it took me so long to finish reading this, heh, maybe I didn't want it to be over. Tis I, Snakelady Frohike1, but under a different penname, no thanks to I'd stopped reading also 'cause I had fallen out of Lupin fandom but am now back, stronger then ever. I had to reread the whole fic all over again and it took me over a month of reading a couple of chapters every few days or so.

But here it is, I finally finished reading and all I can say is wow! Well, okay, so that's not really all I can say. You play the characters so well off of each other, it's scary! The banter back and forth is so right on, the situations they fall into and how they react is so right on, there were hardly any slow spots at all which is amazing for such a long fic. And it definately made me laugh which has made folks at work stare... heheheh, nothing new there. Truely a labor of love and, yes, so nice to finally see someone else writing about Zenigata getting the girl other then me!

Definately going in my list of faves!
Inspector Zenigata chapter 50 . 8/9/2005
wow...im very sad its over... and now that i think about it.. in the end, Zenigata be dead from old age i bet! Ouch :P That sucks. When you get what ever books you are writing puplished, please let me know the title and where to buy them. I must read more of your writing even if it isnt lupin related
Inspector Zenigata chapter 26 . 8/7/2005
Natasha walked over to Lupin, and whispered something to him. Lupin’s smile faded, and he looked over at Zenigata in disbelief, and then back at Natasha. Natasha nodded, and Lupin shuddered, "Jesus! You are serious! What the hell!" he rose, and threw his arms up in the air and then over his head, "I’m going to be having nightmares for a month now! Thanks a’ Goddamned lot! Now, if you excuse me, I’m going to go down a gallon of drain cleaner in hopes of forgetting that!" he grumbled as he exited, slamming the door behind himself.

I can only imagain :3 bet he was better and could teach Lupin a few things.. bet it was about hand cuffs. :3
Inspector Zenigata chapter 25 . 8/7/2005
Natasha laughed again, rose, and led Zenigata up the stairs, "I’ll show you while the kids are laying down. Oh, and you might want to have a set of handcuffs ready…."

YES! FRIGGIN YES! i was so waiting for this :3

*tour group goes by* And to your left, a well written fan fic,and to your right, a dancing pervert chick with a fedora. Up ahead...

Dont mind me.. im tired. I just spend the last..*glaces at clock* 5 hours reading. :) Im so sorry i havent reveiwed much.. i forgot because i move to the the part so quick :P
Inspector Zenigata chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*squeaks in total happiness* MORE STORY! WOW!
wolfwoodmax chapter 50 . 9/15/2004
:_) That was so god! I loved it! All of it.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 50 . 8/24/2004
wow! Not what i was expecting, but awsome all the same since it's hard to know what to expect with you. Good job! I absolutely love Yukiko and Toshiro and their relationship. You did a wonderful job on develeoping their chars. Can't wait to read teh next one.
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 31 . 8/21/2004
Hey there! Just wanted to say i'm loving this story. I'll review at the end, but i'm heading off to bed. I can only read so much of the same story in one sitting...*throws Lupin I plushies at you in gratitude for your talent at writings*
Brey chapter 16 . 8/4/2004
Wow...I'm only at chapter 15...I think it's going to take me longer than I thought to read these 50 chapters plus the 22 in your other story! O.o It's really good so far though, so keep up the good work!
Junkyard Angel chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Remember me? One of your early reviewers. Been almost a year! Well, I've started reading again and I hope to catch up. You've been quite prolific! Well, the fic's just as good the second time around!
shadow-faye chapter 50 . 7/10/2004
Now that was a good ending. I hope your other story doesn't get as long though. Looking forward to reading it.

LunasStar
Potatoes chapter 50 . 7/9/2004
Cool story.

The chapters are very long and entertaining.(oh an SF moment)

P.S: no nevermind, forget i made a P.S!
shadow-faye chapter 23 . 7/9/2004
well i am almost halfway thought it. will read more tomorrow.

LunasStar